Positive

𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒

~ 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨 ~

𝘭𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘢

Leo woke up to the uncomfortable sound of her alarm going off, accompanied by the nauseous feeling that wavered over her as she stood up.

She turned off her alarm, the time was currently 5:15 am and she had some things to do today. She looks over at her bed where Dayvon laid, cuddling with a pillow in place of her, slightly moving around before laying still again.

She smiled at his adorableness, taking a picture, walking to the bathroom, shutting and locking the door behind her.

She connected her phone to her Bluetooth speaker, quietly playing 'Blue Dream' by Jhené Aiko.

We were coastin' on a coast when you opened my eyes.. made me notice where the ocean was holdin' the sky, right.

I was blinded, your smile shining behind those green eyes. The horizon so enticing, please say you'll be mineeeee...

"Don't wake me up cause I'm in love with all that you are, you make me see the truth in things.. I think that you are the remedy for everything it seems that you are.. the truth itself cause nothing else could take me so far." Leo sung along to Jhené's soft voice.

She was absolutely obsessed with Jhené, all her music had this entrancing effect and feeling on her, like whenever she sung, Leo felt like she had to sing along, there was no way you couldn't know the lyrics to a Jhené song, it's like your brain automatically learns them.

My afternoon dream when the world is speedin', I am still sleepin' in my blue dream and I know the meanin' for all the seasons. You are the reason, my love.

"My mindddd is open so wideeee since you came insideeee. I feel so alive. Without you, life just passes by. Passes by.. passes by." Leo sung, thinking about the man that laid in her bed in the neighboring room, as she fixed her messy hair which was currently a wavy/curly 30' wig.

For obvious reasons, her lace had started lifting, so she had to fix it before going anywhere. She took off the wig, applying more glue to her hairline, letting it dry clear, putting the wig back on, she combed out the parts that she wanted to be her edges before putting on the band, leaving it for an hour.

...

The time now being 6:17 am it had been just about an hour since she put her band on, she took it off, seeing and feeling how red and swollen her ears were but it was worth it, all in the name of beauty.