Release Party

𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟏𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒

~ 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨 ~

𝘭𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘢

"TO MONALEO!" Everyone in the section shouted, clinking their glasses before downing their shots.

In celebration of the video release for 'Body Bag' they held a small event that was only supposed to be about 10,000 people minimum, instead 100,000+ people popped out to celebrate Monaleo and her success.

Not to mention, she still had her biggest hit, 'Beating Down Yo Block' in the vault, waiting to release it.

"I WANT TO THANK YALL FOR POPPING OUT FA ME TONIGHT AND TO THANK YALL FOR THAT! I WILL PERFORM A SMALL SNIPPET OF ONE OF MY NEW SONGS, WHICH IS A COMPLETE FREESTYLE!"

The instrumental started to play, and she rapped.

"Young rich bitch I feel like I got sum to prove, slap the shit out me a nigga if he actin' like a fool! And bitches tried to hoe me back when I was up in school but I was beatin' hoes up and knocking bitches out they shoes.. THESE IS FACTS!" Then the instrumental followed afterwards, ending the small teaser as the crowd begged for more.

Questions started to swarm; "When are you releasing it?", "What is it called?" being the primary ones.

"I don't know when I'm releasing it yet! It is a complete freestyle, so I still want to go back over the lyrics, and I also want to give Body Bag some time to get on the charts and earn some recognition because I know.. for a fact that this new song is gonna go big and ion wanna drop too many hits on y'all at once." She joked.

The room filled with laughter as the DJ started playing music and Monaleo got off stage.

She walked back over to her section, sitting down and her phone started to ring.

It was Mo.

"Hey mo, wassup?"

"So Benny and Ro found ol' girl n they keeping her inna warehouse somewhere in the fields."

"K'atiya or Misharron?"

"K'atiya. It says Misharron resides in Louisiana, I couldn't find nobody out thea' to do the job."

"Don't worry, Mo. I got it." She nodded, "Well, tell Ro to beat as much information out that bitch K'atiya as possible n after this lil event, I'll be there."

"Ight fasho, you good tho Shawn?"

"Yea I'm coolin', why?"

"You juss ain't put out a hit in so long."

"It's not a hit, I just need to know how to deal wit these bitches. Well, just let me handle Misharron, y'all deal with K'atiya."

"Alright, well I just texted Ro and she said K'atiya won't say anything besides 'that bitch don't know what we on', what should we do? Follow through?"

Monaleo hummed to herself, not knowing what to decide. She wanted them to be dealt with but she also didn't wanna hurt them too bad. She came to the decision to get them before they got her.

"Follow through."

"Ight, I'll call you back."

"Ok. Bye Mo."

"Bye Leo." He said, hanging up the phone.

She continued to have fun and party like there was nothing wrong.

...

"Fuck.. I'm so tired.." Leo groaned as she fell into her bed. She just left the warehouse, she didn't come home before so she walked around with her heels and shit still on in that cold ass warehouse.

She groaned once again hearing her phone ring, she picked it up and seen it was Von.

"Hello?"

"LEONDRA WHAT THA FUCK WRONG WITCHU FOLKS?!"

"Whatchu talkin' bout, Von?"

"Bro why did some big ass bitch just pop up at my do' beat the fuck up tammat 'let Leo know she pussy'. What the fuck is you doing out thea, Roshawn!"

"Handling business. Them hoes know ian pussy. I'll be in Louisiana for business soon tho, I'm so excited to see you handsome." She smiled, swinging her legs as she thought about him.

He let out a breathy sigh, shaking his head. He realized that Leo was really crazy as fuck. He was used to being the one calling the shots and handling business, he never realized how crazy it looked to others but right now he was starting to understand.

"Mm.. you crazy as shit, ma, you know that?"

"Hell yea, that's why these hoes scared of me."

"Yea I seen you fight, you do damage mama, I can only imagine what happen when you start calling shots."

"Bitches get dealt wit. That's what. Now imma call you back, I'm rey shower.. I'm sooooo tired." She dragged.

"Nah ma, I wanna stay onna phone."

"Boy you a big ass baby." She chuckled at his expression, sitting her phone up so he could see her shower, "There. Better?"

"Mhm.." He hummed, licking his lips as she washed her body, the way soap barely covering her nipples and pussy turned him on.

"Boy I'm about to hang up on you, stop looking at me like that." She sat the phone outside of the shower, closing the curtain, so now everything he seen was a bit blurred.

"Stop ma cmonnnn!" He whined, feeling himself get harder.

"No, if you want sum you betta fly down here." She smirked, hanging up the phone, and ignoring any calls that came after, knowing it would set him off, and she couldn't wait till he got his hands on her.

...

Sorry this release took a while, been very focused on editing/finishing my other books.

Princess' next update will be the final as it is the completion of the book, and I will also be updating my more popular books: OTL and Stepdaddy, I hate the plot of them.!! Well not the entire plot, but the random changes in the story is weird to me.

THANK YALL FOR READING🩷🩷