Club XO (2)

𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟏𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒

~ 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞 ~

𝘷𝘰𝘯

Her black, latex outfit catching the eyes of many people. Specifically, Von.

He watched her with low eyes as she walked around the stage, rapping her song 'Body Bag', he couldn't lie. She was the hardest drill rapper he's ever heard, after him, durk and keef of course.

"Aye twin, who dat?" He leaned over to Durk who was too busy kissing all over India.

"Oh that's India home girl, where you said you met ha at, bae?"

"In Atlanta, at the club. Her name Leo, she tuff ain't she?"

"Hell yea and fine as hell.. look at that ass." He smirked, seeing her ass as she walked around the stage.

"She a drill rapper?" He asked.

"Yea. This her song Body Bag."

"This shit sound gangsta, who knew ha tiny ass was gone get on stage wit this shit, and who dat other dark skin wit her?"

"Ha name Flo. She performing too."

"Oh aight." He leaned back in his seat, smoking his blunt while watching her perform.

"I WALK IN ANY ROOM I FEEL THE TENSION, BITCHES MUGGIN' ME!" She rapped, watching in mesmerization as the crowd rapped with her.

"ITS CAUSE THEY NIGGAS LOVING ME, BUT YO NIGGA A DUB TO ME! I TREAT EM LIKE A FLY CAUSE HE A GNAT N HE BE BUGGING ME!"

"BIG LEO HOE IT AINT NO TOUCHING ME! HOE WATCH YO MOUF BEFORE YOU COME UP MISSING! ION THROW NO SLUGS BUT YOU'A DIE FA DOING ALLAT DISSING!" She rapped, pointing to the niggas behind her who had they guns out.

"HOE YOU AINT NO BULLY YOU A-"

"BITCH!" Flo and the crowd yelled.

"STOP WIT ALLAT FICTION! CAUSE WHEN I SEEN HER SHE WAS SHAKIN', THROWIN' UP N PISSIN'! YEA BODY BAG, BODY BAG, BODY BAG!"

"BITCH COME OUT THE HOUSE IM ON YO BLOCK IM INNA PONTIAC!" Flo and the crowd rapped again.

"COLD WORLD THATS WHY I SWING A STICK AND WEAR A HOCKEY MASK!" She said, grabbing a gun.

"BITCHES SAY ITS UP WHEN THEY SEE ME..? OK." She shrugged her shoulders, continuing to rap the rest of the song, once it came to an end, the crowd cheered her name which made her smile and tear up a little.

Flo ran to her best friend for a hug, signaling to the DJ to start 'May I'.

While she was performing, Leo seen India waving her over, she slickly left the stage, walking over to the table where India, Durk, and some other men sat.