Spinnanight

𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟏𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒

~ 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞 ~

𝘷𝘰𝘯

"Wake up ma, we here." Von shook the woman in the passenger seat softly as he put the car in park. He shook his head seeing that she probably wasn't going to be waking up anytime soon. He popped the trunk, grabbing her luggage from it as well as the stuff she had in the back seat, quietly shutting the doors, he unlocked his house door, walking up the stairs, putting all her stuff in his room.

Once he was done, he took out some clothes for her to change into once she showered, because she definitely had to shower, he went back to the car, grabbing the wingstop bag, sitting it on the counter, then going to get Leo.

"Cmon ma.." He spoke to himself as he hoisted her up into his arms in a bridal position, going to lay her down on his bed, he decided on letting her sleep for a few minutes before waking her up to shower.

He went downstairs one more time to go grab her purse and other accessories that she left in the car, sitting it on the nightstand beside her.

...

"Mmm.." A low groan of satisfaction came from Leo's mouth as he slid off her boots. He could only imagine the relief she felt after dancing and performing in those heels for hours.

He sat on the end of the bed, by her feet, turning on his PS5 to play 2k, holding her feet in his lap, massaging them.

The buzzing of her phone eventually waking her up, she sat up, rubbing her eyes, not recognizing the room she was in before realizing that she was staying over Von's house.

He had his headphones on, clicking away on his controller, he didn't even notice she woke up. Looking down, she seen her boots on the floor, and her feet in Von's lap, she smiled to herself, grabbing her phone silently, taking a picture, posting it on her story.

Von's phone buzzed, he looked at it, seeing that she tagged him in his story, he smiled, turning around to see her face.

"Thank you." She smiled at him.

"You welcome ma." He smiled.

"You just keep smiling huh?" She joked.

That immediately made his face drop.

"I'm just kidding, your smile is so cute, did you get my-"

"Yea."

"What about my-"

"Yea."

"Can I finish-"

"No. Cause I know whatchu gone ask. I already got everything, your clothes are right there," he pointed to the clothes he took out for her, "I put a rag and towel in the bathroom fa you already, and your food is downstairs on the counter."

She felt her chest tighten, and her face formed a pout, "Thank you."

"Leondra."

"What?" She sniffed.

"I know you not about ta cry folks." Von shook his head.

"No I'm not! That was just so sweet of you, you even took off my boots and massaged my feet! Thank you!" She hummed, jumping on top of him, laying on him, pressing kisses on his forehead and cheeks.

"You welcome ma.." He muttered, feeling himself get hard and he was sure she could feel it too.

She did. But she ignored it, that was a problem for later.

She took another picture of them, posting it.

She tagged Von in the photo and he commented on it 'I'a kill anybody that try to fight u ma💙'

She smiled at the amount of comments and likes she got on the post, seeing her DMs start to flood as well as her follows and tags. She rolled her eyes, knowing it was probably messy ass TSR, how do they manage to make posts so fast, they have nothing better to do but watch people.

...

...

Well. There you have it! 🩷