Beating Down Yo Block

𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒

~ 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨 ~

𝘭𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘢

It'd been 2 weeks since the Body Bag music video had came out, and just like Leo had expected, the song skyrocketed and was climbing the charts. So, she decided to drop another hit, Beating Down Yo Block.

She originally planned to let Body Bag simmer for about 2 months but she couldn't contain her excitement, she was also very excited for the MV shoot.

"Alright, Leo, you ready to drop it?"

"Hell yea." She rubbed her hand together, excitedly, "Let me post about it first."

@themonaleo

"Let's give it like 5 minutes before we drop it

"Let's give it like 5 minutes before we drop it."

Her producer nodded, they all sat in a comfortable silence for about 3 minutes before all their phones started going off, the internet was blowing up waiting for the new drop.

"Ight, let's drop it!" Leo smiled and everyone in the room cheered as her Producer uploaded the song onto different streaming platforms and published the official lyric video on YouTube.
...

It had only been 3 hours and 'Beating Down Yo Block' had gotten about 682,000 views and play, also getting on Billboard hot 100 (only placing at 92 but it was a big step).

To her surprise, Von and majority of her friends had flew down to Chicago to help her celebrate.. and Von.. also dropped off a special present.
...

"Awwnn fuck!" Leo moaned as she clawed at Von's back as he pounded into her quickly and precisely, hitting her spot with each stroke.

"Fuck I missed this shit, ma.." He grunted in her ear, feeling his muscles start to get tense and hot as he desperately chased his orgasm.

"Fuck.. aww fuck mama." He whined, as he came inside her.

"Mhm." She hummed, cumming with him, "Don't stop, make me cum again." She whispered in his ear, holding his head in her neck.

He followed instructions, fucking her faster while her nails created long red scratches down his back.

It wasn't long before they came together, panting as their sweaty and sticky bodies separated, laying down next to each other.

...

"I missed you, ma." Von spoke in her ear, moving her hair to the side so he could wash her back and neck.

"Mm.. I missed you too." She smiled.

"How tha music shit going?"

"Good. I just dropped beating down yo block."

"I know ma that's why I'm down here." Von chuckled as she turned around to rinse the soap off her back.

"Mm.." She hummed, connecting their lips in a kiss.

She pulled him closer, as their kiss deepened, suddenly they were under the shower, Von reached down to caress and squeeze her butt.

"Stop Von.." She laughed, as he continued to kiss her neck, moving one of his hands down to rub her.

"Nah ma.. I missed you." He inhaled the fresh scent of her Dove body wash lathered on her skin while still caressing her body.

"Ok, can you get out of my body for a second and then we can cuddle after we finish showering." She giggled, holding his head in her hands.

"Mhm.." Von just nodded along, not hearing a think she said, too focused on staring at her face.

She was so beautiful.

Bare-faced with water pouring down her face and hair, her body soaking wet as well, naked as the day she came in this world.

"I love you, Leondra.." He said, kissing her face.

She giggled a little, accepting the kisses, "I love you too, Dayvon."

"I wantchu to marry me." He stared into her eyes.

She gasped before laughing, surprised by his words, "You serious?"

"Yea. Eventually imma ask you to be ma wife, you gone be Leondra Roshawn Bennett. Or Bennett-Gay if that's what you want.." He simply stared into her eyes, feeling like he was in a trance.

"Hmm.. I would like to be Mrs. Bennett." She faked thought with her index finger on her chin, pulling him into a kiss, the water pouring down every crack and crevice of their faces, for some reason making the kiss a lot more romantic.

"I'm rey fuck you innis shower.." Von moaned, pulling her from under the water, bending her over, having her face touch the shower wall.

"Mhm.." She moaned, letting him do what he pleased.

...

LUV U WHORES🩷🩷🩷