✰. 5

Saturn

Bright rays of gold peaked through the partially opened blinds of the living room. The sliding glass door was opened and the inhabitants from the inside can feel the fresh breeze of the spring weather. Four beings laid on the floor of the living room, sleeping on top of blankets and pillows. They didn't care for comfort as from their state of last night. Alex and his mates went out partying late at night and [Y/N] had to pick them up and drive them to her house. She didn't mind though, it could get lonely in her house from time to time. Besides, she liked to spend time with her friends as much as she can before they get busy again.

Alex awoke when one of the rays shined in front of his face. He twisted and turned in his sleep and managed to peel his eyes open. He wiped any signs of sleep off of his face and immediately started staring off into space while laying down. He turned his head to the side and looked through the moving blinds. He squinted at the brightness and he could already feel the hangover pounding in his head.

His eyes adjusted to the light and found a figure outside standing next to a tree. He figured it was a lemon tree as through squinted eyes he saw small blurbs of of yellow. He rubbed his eyes even more and his vision became clear and focused. Now that he can see better, you were the blurry figure next to the lemon tree. He noticed your clothing choice, a white tank top and baggy black sweats. He wasn't going to judge on it since he felt bad because that's probably what you were going to sleep in until he called you to pick them up.

You held a white bucket and poured the water inside to the soil of the tree. You placed the bucket next to you and stood up to face the many lemons. Alex watched with a pounding head as you checked on the many lemons the tree offered. You stood on your tippy toes and twisted a lemon that was higher than the others and managed to pluck it off of the little branch. Might be useful for their hangover.

Alex continued to watch as you pocketed the lemon and moved to the other trees in your backyard. He managed to lean up from the floor and stood up. With the support of the wall, he opened the blinds even more and finally found you again watering some pink carnations. He stared at you, just watching how caring you are for your plants. He noticed how the sun beautifully illuminated your skin and how a thin layer of sweat soon covered your arms and forehead.

"You like her don't you?" A voice called out from behind.

Alex turned his head to face the voice. He saw that Matt, still on the floor, was now partially awake and the others were still knocked out. "No, I don't," he hesitated with his answer.

Matt laughed which was then followed with a hiss in pain from his newly formed headache, "I call bullshit."

Alex paused before he can say something else, "Okay, maybe I do like her."

"Tell her. No doubt [Y/N] feels the same. I mean honestly, I've seen the way she looks at you," Matt tried to give words of encouragement to Alex for him to make his move. "And I've seen the way you look at her~" he added just to tease him.

Alex rolled his eyes, "Go back to sleep Matt."

Matt mocked him for a second before turning over and at least tried to go back to sleep. Alex returned his eyes to your form and decided he was going to step out. He walked slowly with the help of the wall and managed to open the sliding door. Immediately, he felt the now warm breeze. He shut his eyes at the brightness and continued to walk outside blindly. His pounding head only seemed to intensify the more he moved somehow managed to trip on his own feet and felt himself start to fall.

"Are you stupid?" You said with a slight chuckle as you grabbed on his arm.

He forced himself to open his eyes and found you, slightly hovering over him before he could hit the ground, "Huh?"