Chapter 3: Kids Should Be At School

This is a work of fan fiction based on Invincible and OPM, created by their original authors. I do not own any of the characters or settings from the original work, and no copyright infringement is intended. This fanfic is created solely for entertainment purposes.

...

Our hero is running down the highway in his pursuit of a safer city.  He runs while his white cape flys in the air.

"Yawn..., man this is getting boring. Maybe I should jump?" He thinks to himself as he ran across a bridge and enters another part of the city. He slowed down to a jog and saw people on the sidewalks and alleys.

"Oh, never mind. I'm already here"

Many of them had dark skin and looked like they were in a gang but he shouldn't assume that. They could be body builders due to being muscular and wearing tank tops like the ones back home. The residents noticed him and gave a side eye before going back to what they're doing.

Many of them were just drinking and smoking. Others are dancing and didn't even notice him. Saitama shrugged and went on patrolling.

Some time passed and nothing was out of the ordinary, so Saitama decided to make a little detour to find somewhere to eat lunch or maybe a mall he can go to. He came to a halt in a city block and took out his phone to search some establishments to go to. They wouldn't mind him using it this way and he will also be looking around which technically still doing his job.

"Come on now sweetheart, me and my boy are feeling lonely. Hows about we have some fun, huh? He he he"

"Yeah baby, we'll show you a good time"

"G-get away from me! Help! Somebody Hel— Ahh!!"

Whack!

Thud

"Sweet dessert bo, ha ha ha!"

Saitama clearly heard a cry for help down a dark alley to his left. His didnt waste his time and sprinted into action.

Whoosh!

The place was dim and had narrow twist and turns. Dumpsters litter the place but surprisingly well kept.

"This alley is cleaner than the ones at my city." he said and was impressed that this place was clean.

Click

"Hold your horses bub" commanded the culprit while pointing a firearm.

"Oh, they probably heard me" he thought and realized he was speaking his mind earlier.

Saitama took notice of the obvious victim laid sprawling on the floor. She got a bleeding cut on her forehead that was dabbed clean with a dirty cloth. They didnt do a good job and she was still bleeding on the head. The victim's unconscious but the injury wasn't severe.

Shick

The other guy who was pulling down the girls underwear pulled out a knife. He first had a shock expression and slowly formed a wide grin on his face.

"Yow! Who dis bald a## motherfu#&+#?!"

"Im a hero and you need to—" the hero said expressionlessly then got cut off.

"Your a dead man with his corny a#$ costume!"

Bang! bang! bang! bang!

Whoosh tick tick tick tick

The criminal pulled the trigger several times and bullets fly towards the bald man at high velocity. A moving red blur appeared infront of the bald man then the criminal saw the bald man's red gloved hand. It was in a fist the guy wasn't riddled with bullet holes.