Chapter 7: Crime for Love

This is a work of fan fiction based on Invincible and OPM, created by their original authors. I do not own any of the characters or settings from the original work, and no copyright infringement is intended. This fanfic is created solely for entertainment purposes.

...

Vroooooommm...

Vroooooommm...

A car drove down the high way at fast speeds. The speedometer is at 50 mph and rising. Hands wearing burnt worn out gloves grip tightly on the steering wheel of the car. The driver had messy black hair, his sweat trickling down his head. Eyes wide infront of the road and constantly looking back the side mirrors.

"Da$& it. Da$& it. Da$& it. This isn't how it supposed to be..."

Nee naw nee naw nee naw

Police sirens blare across the highway in pursuit of the car the man was driving. The car's body had bullet holes and broken signal lights.

Bang! bang! bang! Click!

Screech...

The man pushed his hand and head out and gave several shots from a pistol towards the police cars. Successful halting one of them but the others remain following his tail. He went back inside the car and took hold of a rectangular block, throwing away the gun. The block was made of unknown metal with a circular core that pulses energy to its whole shape, which can be seen with lines coming from the core.

"This... this isn't happening. Those scientist didn't use it. Its only right I took it."

Click

Twing...

The device in hand took a shape of a pixelated blob and reconstructed itself into a futuristic weapon. He stuck his head and upper body outside the car door window and aimed the weapon. The car decelerated and inched closer to the police.

Tweeee....

Vmooop Vmooop

BOOM! BOOM!

The weapon lit up before discharging yellow beams of energy. It didnt hit the police vehicle directly and only the road infront of them. But the power of the beams made the area it hit explode and created shockwaves. The force pushed the vehicles into mid air. Inertia pushed the back of the cars to go forwards and made the two cars do a front flip and crash.

The cars tumbled and flipped some more. The dust and debris rising.

"Hah ha ha! Huh?!" the man laughed before he uttered in confusion.

The cars were about to crash into the base of towers, that had the signs of the direction where the road leads, when the first car to hit it veered suddenly away. The car stuck like a magnet to the other car and now moving zigzag. Bouncing without touching the road before stopping and gently put down.

A man in a yellow jumpsuit with red boots and gloves appeared behind the vehicles. Jog towards the car doors, grabbed the door frame, and yanked it out of its place. He threw away the door and took the people out before doing the same with the other car.

The driver eyes widen when he saw the man who helped the cops. The driver was already gaining distance and decided to raise his leg and slammed his foot on the gas pedal.

VRRROOOOOOMMMMM!!

The get-away car roared and drive away as fast as it could, far from the wreckage the driver caused.

"Why is that son of a bi&$# here!!"

---Flashback---

Vwamp! BOOM!!