Chapter 14: Noble Action I

This is a work of fan fiction based on Invincible and OPM, created by their original authors. I do not own any of the characters or settings from the original work, and no copyright infringement is intended. This fanfic is created solely for entertainment purposes.

...

Our hero was walking around the streets of the city as he patrols for any possible crime. He had a neutral expression but his mind is muddled by the meeting with his boss, Seal Standford.

"Wait... was that his name?" the hero questioned his memory. "Nah, I'll ask Johnson later..."

Saitama was tasked next month on a mission to investigate anomalies around Europe. If a threat was confirmed, prioritize safety of the people and eliminate threat.

"What should a pack for the business trip? Definitely a toothbrush.." our hero plans what to bring.

It was a quiet day for our hero and the citizens of the city are going on their way to whatever they are needed.

Parents from single to complete walk around with their children, wearing smiles and frowns. Couples holding hands and vendors selling food to them. Youths of different background hang out and play around with there fashion trends or skateboards.

"Whoa!! Look out!!"

A boy jumped too hard off the railings and flew across the street due to his momentum.

"Aaaah!!" he screamed.

The boy accepted his faith and was ready to meet the Lord. He closed his eyes and waited for the big crash. Saitama saw this and took action. A push from his legs, he moved forwards with great speed.

Whoosh!

A burst of wind was left and it blew the hair and clothes up and back from the surrounding people. One guy lost his wig, a students paper stack flew away, a woman's undergarments exposed, and a guy with a sore face because he was caught staring at the woman.

A pigeon also fell from its perch and a cat swooped at it to take it.

Thud

"Aaaaah! Aaaah..."

"Ey kid..." a voice called

"Huh?" he uttered in confusion.

He opened his eyes and saw himself on the arms of a weird bald dude in a yellow costume. He lay on his arm on his stomach and the hero put him down gently.

"Next time, dont play near the streets kid.." he warned the boy.

"Yeah, whatever-" he said then looked up at his face. "Wait a minute, your that hero from T.V!"

The boy excitedly looked down and searched his pockets. He pulled out a crumpled piece of paper and a chewed up pen.

"Can I get your autho- huh?!"

The boy was wide-eyed and dumbfounded. The hero vanished and he was left holding out the stuff in his pocket. He searched and turns his head but the hero is nowhere in sight.

"Wow, thats freaking cool..." the boy uttered, astonished from such a feat most people can't do.

Around several blocks away, Saitama leisurely walks over the sidewalk. Passing people who either minded their own business or looks back at him for being vaguely recognizable. But it doesn't last long before the bald man blends with the crowd.

"I've been here more than a year but this place is no different back home, theres no challenge." he thought.

Our hero recalls the past of doing hero work back home. Many oppose him similar to this place but the outcome was always the same. Everything is done in a single punch.