Chapter 15: Noble Action II

This is a work of fan fiction based on Invincible and OPM, created by their original authors. I do not own any of the characters or settings from the original work, and no copyright infringement is intended. This fanfic is created solely for entertainment purposes.

...

---Sometime later---

Zephyr left the arcade carrying a winged horse plushie. She was delighted she got it but her mind was still stuck to what the man said. On her other hand, she was holding his wallet.

"I dont want my family to be hurt because of me..."

The poor girl got an anxiety crisis because of the goofy bald man. Now she needs to know how to return hos wallet.

"GATCHA!!!"

"HEY!! HEL- Hmmp!!"

She was captured by unknown kidnappers and mouth gagged. She began to cry and was quickly carried into a secluded place.

"We got Doc Noble's kid!! Ha ha"

"We're gonna be rich!"

The men were overjoyed on kidnapping the daughter of their enemy, Doc Noble. They can use her as leverage or as a trap to the man.

*Let go!!*

A powerful gust of wind blew around Zephyr which halted the kidnappers from running. The bad people shielded their eyes with their arms and one of them took out a baton.

Bzzzt! Crackle!

"Stop that you little sh$&!! We have candy at our place and we—"

*NO!! I want to go home!*

The winds blew harder and the criminals had to take measures to stop her. The one grabbing the girl let go of her and the sparking end of the baton struck the girl.

"PHmmmmmmm!!?" the scream of pain was muffled by the gag.

She fell, electrified, and her whole body spasming. Eye lids pushed wide and tears running down her face. Her hair stood up on ends because of the electricity.

Bam!

A kidnapper took steps back and had a running start. A leg lifted back and swung fast forwards towards the child's stomach.

"Ghmm!"

The kick knock air out of her and and was put into a fetal position. Clutching her stomach. The winds dispersed and they'll could move freely.

"Look for a nearby exits, go!"

His partner left while the other other had his back towards Zephyr.

Zephyr shrieked internally from the pain on her abdomen. The hard boot definitely broke something inside her. Out of desperation, she reached her hands infront of her and grasped the floor.

She pulled herself and skid slowly across the floor, trying to escape. The experience was complete agony. Her hairs a mess, puffy eyes from crying, and something sharp is poking out of her chest.

Thump thump thump

She heard faint footsteps and it came closer. Not far from her location, she saw a beautiful woman walking by doing her foundation then glanced to her left. She saw a girl on the ground, reaching out with pleading eyes.

*Help... Me... Please*

Muffled sounds came out of her gagged mouth.

"Ugh! Freak"

The lady turned tail and ran. Zephyr froze, her already swollen face had waterfalls flowing down and forming a lake below her.

*Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?*