CHAPTER FOUR

october 2023

It was three days later that Florentine got a message from Carmen and right from the start, the two girls got along beautifully

It was three days later that Florentine got a message from Carmen and right from the start, the two girls got along beautifully. It didn't take long for the two to find a day to meet up and Florentine was incredibly excited.

It wasn't like she had no girl friends in England, she had met a few women through Bradley that she considered friends, but Carmen was exclusively hers, a friend that she had made on her own. The french girl was somewhat proud of that. Florentine owed a lot to Bradley and she was ever so grateful, but it felt great to have friends outside of his friend group too.

Her and the spanish beauty had decided on getting some dinner, Florentine offering to drive out to London where Carmen lived, so she was currently stood in her dressing room on a Facetime call with Bradley, wondering what to wear.

"T, this isn't a date", Bradley pointed out with a hint of amusement in his voice as the noise of him typing on a keyboard rang through her dressing room. He was currently at the studio and he wouldn't have accepted the call due to working on a new song, if he didn't know how nervous the girl could get and it also filled him with a little bit of pride that she would call him for some fashion advise.

"I know that, I still want to look good", she shot back, rummaging through the rows of clothing she owned. She pulled out two different dresses, a white one and a red one, holding them against her body as she looked at the full length mirror that was leaning against her wall.

The two dresses varied in style, color and length, with the white one being floor length with some frills and a bohemian style to it, while the red was short, with long flowy sleeves and backless.

"Red with black tights and boots", the singer commented and when Florentine looked back at him, he was already typing away on his MacBook again. The girl let out a chuckle before she turned her phone away to change. She expected the remark Bradley threw her way about not needing to turn the camera away and replied with a middle finger popping up on the otherwise empty screen.

She got dressed and looked at herself in the mirror, impressed by Bradley's choice. Despite not really talking about it a lot, the boy knew what suited her and her style. She turned the phone back to it's original position, giving the boy a glimpse of a look, before she disappeared off the screen to get her boots from across the room.

The french girl could hear the typing stop and when she popped back on the screen in the finished look, Bradley had his eyes trained on her, sending the girl a smile.

"You look beautiful T", the boy spoke and he truly meant it. It wasn't unusual for him to compliment the girl, he loved seeing her cheeks turn rosy and her smile brighten. Despite their closeness, he'd never look at her in any other way than a best friend though, it was a mutual understanding they had.

"Thank you, kind sir", she spoke as she twirled around, looking at her outfit for one more time before she deemed it good enough.

"How's the song writing going?", she asked after a while, noticing how fixated the brit was at his screen, he shot her a little look through the screen, before he smiled to himself. Florentine could tell he was thinking about something mischievous.