20)short story- part 2

You and taeyan reached home after playing at the park.

"Like a good baby you will go now and wash your hands and face. Then you will finish your fruits and milk. Ok?"
"Ok"
like an obedient kid taeyan was on his way to do everything you said.
You get your suitcase to pack your and his clothes, you were planning what clothes you are gonna take with you when taeyan came there with his fruit bowl. You raised your brows at him, he understood what his mumma wants to say.
"I finished the milk" he said knowing very well his mumma will scold if he doesn't.
"Hm my good boy."

You took out all the clothes you were planning to take with you and taeyan was sitting there enjoying his fruits.

"Mumma what about my school?"
"Don't worry I will talk to your teacher"
"Mumma"
"Hmm I'm listening.."
"I'm excited to meet dad. We will spend my fifth birthday with him"
"Your birthday is still a long time away"
"Yeah but I want dad with me this time."
"Taeyan can you keep quiet" you said with calmness as you didn't want to hurt him
"I want to talk about dad"
"We are not talking about your dad"
"But mumma__" you cut him off
"Taeyan go to your room..GO" your voice raises this time a little.

He leaves from there with his teary eyes. You sigh realizing what you just did.
"Shit!!" You cursed, keeping everything aside you went to check on him.

Your heart dropped seeing him shedding tears hugging his teddy.

"Taeyan.." you said in a sweet voice. He turned his face on the other side.

"I'm sorry baby.. mumma asked you to keep quiet but you were asking a lot of questions."
"I don't want to talk to you.."
"Sorry" you pulled him in your lap

"Every time you get mad when I talk about dad" you were feeling so sorry for him.
"Mumma will be careful next time and won't get mad at her little taeyan" cupping his face, you kissed his forehead.

"Let me make up for you, what about we watch your favorite cartoon" you trickled him making him laugh.

You and taeyan watched his fav cartoon till he fell asleep in your lap. You took him to your room. Placing him on the bed you finished your packing.

Next day around evening//

"Sun jae where's the car?" You asked as you were waiting at the airport for him to pick you up.
"Here..I can see you, look at your right" you looked at your right side, you noticed a figure waving at you, it was Sun jae.

He came to you running, he looked at taeyan's sleeping figure in your arms.

"He grew up..last time when I saw him he was only two years old" he smiled, he took your bags. He added "Hope you had a good flight"
You walked with him to the car.

You were in the passenger seat beside him and taeyan was in your lap.

"Does he trouble you?"
"No, he is so muture to compare his age. He takes care of me. Do you know what he even scolds me like dad for skipping meals," You chuckled looking down at taeyan.
"How was life there.."
"Good.."
"How are you?" Sun jae glanced at you
"I.. I'm fine" a bitter sweet smile appeared on your lips as you looked outside of the window.

After that you were silent the whole ride, you didn't realize when you fell asleep.

Reaching home Sun jae carried your bags inside,you woke up feeling a gentle shrug on your shoulder

"Y/n.. we're home. Let me carry taeyan" he said as you were looking sleepy
"It's fine" you yawned as you were tired from the long flight
"he will wake up If I give him to you now"