ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ

“What I really don't understand is what does he like in her!”

“We've seen all kinds of women and they obviously just want us for our looks and reputation. So what will make her any difference?”

“She's definitely just trying to get in our pants!”

“But that bi**his getting under my skin!”

“Don't you agree?!” Johann growled rather aggressively as he turned to the boy beside him.

He frowns, getting no response and picks up the bloody knife from the ground before he stabs it on the boy’s hands. The poor boy screams as the pain immediately shoots through his body.

“Am I talking to myself!?” Johann yells at him as he twists the knife.

“Nooo!!!” The boy screams and gasps for air. “Please don't kill me! I beg you please! I promise I won't tell!!!!” The poor boy pleaded, earning a scoff from his killer.

Johann scans his body and smirks seeing both of his broken legs, pointing in opposite directions which look absolutely horrid while his hips are both pierced with iron rods to a newly cemented stairs.

“You all say that as if you can't see the obvious.” He said coldly before harshly pulling the knife from the boy's flesh.

“You're like him! He knows I'm gonna kill her anyway so why bother dating her.” Johann muttered as he wiped the blood through the boy's right cheek.

“Da*n him. If I only owned this body, I'd never let him win!” Johann grumbles as a psychotic smile appears on his face before he suddenly pushes the boy's face down and stabs the knife on his nape.

“It infuriates me every time he's in control!”

Another stab.

“It’s like I'm eating my own sh*t!”

And another.

“He thinks he's better than me.”

“He thinks I will let him win??!”

Johann suddenly stopped and watched as the blood spread through the floor as well on his hands.

“He's pathetic.” He muttered before he stood up and stared at the dead body.

Then he turned around to look for another body he could dump his anger to.

Johann has not been out for almost a week because of Isac. Isac's been in charge and it felt like literal hell for him. It was like he was imprisoned in his own body.

It made him more dangerous because every time he didn't get his hands on blood, he became more and more hostile.

There were many times he almost hurt Rory during those times they went on a date. But Isac was not giving him a chance after what he did on the first date.

Johann became threatened by Rory's existence so he immediately decided to come and kill him once he got the chance.
But a lot of passers-by got to him first. Unfortunately.

The killer now stood behind the hotel building. Staring at the window that still has the lights on. He knows that's where Rory is because she had once mentioned she can't sleep in the dark.

Johann sheepishly giggled as he started climbing the back of the building carefully. He held onto the steel bar that was covering the room’s air conditioner.
And just as Johann was about to open the window, his head suddenly rang and hurt so bad he felt like he was gonna pass out.