𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

"Shouldn't you go back to the church? Your friends there might be worried you didn't get back last night." Rory said as they walked out of the hospital.

Rory brought him to the hospital first thing in the morning to properly dress his wound.

"I thought you wanted me to go to the cops first." Isac replies with a light chuckle.

"I do. But I'm sure they're worried about you. You gotta show up to them first. And besides, I'm coming with you."

"Okay. Maybe if you come, Ivy won't be to my death or maybe the priests won't pamper me too much." Isac said rather playfully and sneakily intertwined his hands with Rory.

"Don't worry. We've got a lot of agendas today, so I'll hold onto you tightly so they can't pull you away from me." Rory muttered in a humble tone.

The two eventually walked to the church since it isn't that far considering they are in a very small town.
Just as Isac entered the convent with Rory. He immediately spotted his friends along with the caretakers and the priests. Talking with a few cops.

They must've reported him missing when they realized he couldn't join their evening prayer.

"Isac!!!" It was Adam who noticed him first.

He and Emil immediately ran to him to check if they were really seeing their friend or a ghost.

Even the caretakers and the priests turned upon hearing his name. Praying with relief to see him safe and alive.

"What on earth happened to you!?" Emil yells at him.

"Oh God! You're hurt!" Adam says when he noticed the bandage on his arm.

"I-I'm alright!" Isac stammered as he found it rather uncomfortable when they started surrounding him.

It felt too crowded.

"You saw him didn't you? Johann." Emil said anxiously.

"Don't worry. I escaped thanks to another victim. I couldn't stay or else I would've died. Rory helped me out." Isac explains and he could hear the priests thanking God for keeping him safe.

"Bless you, son! We are so glad you are safe!" One of the priests said while desperately holding onto his crucifix necklace.

"You're one lucky soul! Do you know that!" Adam chuckled and carefully hugged his best friend. Emil did the same.

"Son. You said someone else was a victim and which is why you escaped. Do you think you can come to the station to give a statement?" One of the cops asked.

"We actually plan to head there next. Figured it may be the first step to actually catching the killer." Rory said and everyone agreed right away.

"Isac's gonna need protection too. He's probably Johann's first ever victim to have escaped. I don't think he'll let him go so easily if he had seen his face." She added that made Isac look at her.

Yeah! Am I supposed to describe how handsome I am?
Good luck to them catching me!

He thought knowing Johann would go absolutely rogue if he actually provided any evidence that would lead to them.

He can't risk that. Especially now that he and Rory are actually starting something. He'll do whatever it takes to stay by her side if it means getting rid of his other half.

"We'll wait by our car outside. Come whenever you're ready." Another copy said before they both left.

"Right! Fathers, sisters. This is Rory." Isac introduces her and briefly looks at the girl while anxiously biting his lips.