Part 2 |The Dead Boys and The Psychic|

"We need to learn more details about the witch before going into her house," I heard the strangely dressed brunette boy say just as I began to eavesdrop.

    "So, we just, like, left said house without even looking for Becky." The girl with the fluffy space buns responded.

    "It isn't as if we can just sneak in. She will be able to see us. Anyone that has been near death or the supernatural can se ghosts." The brunette boy spoke again, and confirmed for me that he was indeed a ghost, and the other dark haired boy presumably was as well.

     "If she can see us, she can hurt us," The dark curly haired boy said, "or at least give it a solid throw."

    I heard a couple of my 'friends' snicker, they were all looking at the girl with such hatful eyes. It always surprised me how rude and incredibly insensitive people were.

    "Well, it's definitely confirmed as a supernatural case. We got a witch who steals kids, talking cats, and now the creepy fog outside." Once she was done her little rant about how unusual this town was, she noticed my friends and I looking at her. Immediately she looked very uncomfortable in her own skin, 'poor kid' I thought. "Those girl are staring at me," I just barley heard her say.

    "Perhaps it's your outfit," the brunette boy said, I couldn't tell if he was being serious or if he was just bad at joking.

    The girl flipped him off, which I found quite amusing since no one in here could see who she was gesturing to.

    "Nah. It looks like your talking to yourself, doesn't it!" The dark haired boy chimed, "like maybe you've gone round the bend." Given by the look on the girls face, his words weren't helping her nerves.

    "Oh, Jesus. I'm gonna wait in the bathroom until they leave." She got up and made her way to the washroom with her head down. She cleared her throat and apologized as she has to walk in between my little group to get there.

    "What a psycho," Anna snorted. Anna was probably the least sensitive of these girls, always saying what's in her mind despite how horrible it usually was.

    I smacked her arm with the back of my hand, "don't say that! What if she's going through something, huh?"

    "Geez, Y/N, relax," Nora, the hippy-like blond girl replied.

    "She's literally cuckoo, mad, insane, crazy, whatever you wanna call it. I don't make the rules, I just say what I see." Anna said.

    I sighed, my eyes practically rolling to the back of my head, "clearly."

    "Don't get all bitchy to me Y/N! You're only defending that girl 'cause you're probably as crazy as her!" She hissed a laugh. These girls were like hyenas, always laughing and picking people dry. I didn't want to be 'friends' with them, but I had no choice. They were so dense, so stupid, so unbelievably normal that they helped me hide in plain sight.

    "You people are horrible. For guck sakes, do something with your pathetic excuse for a life." I stated, deadpan, before casually walking off to the washroom. I heard Anna scoff, she'd never been told off by someone like that before. It made me smile.

    I gently knocked on the wood bathroom door. "One minute!" The girl responded.

    I didn't really know what to say, but I knew I wanted to help her. "Uh, sorry about those assholes... those girls I mean." I paused but she didn't respond, "are you alright?"

    "I'm fine, thank you..." it sounded like she was going to say more, but she just stopped. From the crack in the door I could see lights in the washroom were flickering. I heard her whispering something, but it was too muffled by the door to comprehend.