Chapter 1 - Birth

— "Have you acquired the amount of  blood needed for it, Kazimiera?"

— "Have you acquired the amount of blood needed for it, Kazimiera?"

A female scientist vampire said, asking her partner.

— "Pfft, of course i did. Be honest, who do you think I am, Chrysanthe?"

The other female said, handing a weirdly detailed glass of blood to Chrysanthe.

Chrysanthe then walked over to a capsule, where a young body of a boy was inside it. She then inserted the blood onto the machine, which detected a rare type of substance inserted. The water inside the capsule began to flow gently, slowly modifying the body.

— I am quite grateful to you for collecting this Dragon's Blood, Kazimiera, but I believe your help is not necessary anymore. Please, leave this room.

— Tsk. Flash me a titty, you bitch..

Kazimiera said, walking away with an attitude.

Chrysanthe sighed. And as she turned around to check on the boy, she noticed that small horns were starting to grow on his head, along with a short tail.

— Ah. Seems like it was a success.

She chuckled, before touching a tablet and pressing some buttons, and then leaving the room.

TIME SKIP
10 HOURS

Hours later, the body of the boy grew medium horns and tail, those not being able to grow any longer.

Chrysanthe then walked back to the room, in a hurry.

"You... are my creation.. And with this power, you will become stronger in the future.."

She then inserted one of her limbs into the capsule, which quickly started falling apart and fusing to the body.

She then fell to the ground, not being able to breathe properly. Before she passed away, she named him.

"Your name..

...is Ryuu."

————————————•———————————

The first chapter is finished! I know, it's a bit short.. but I tried to make it detailed as possible for me. If you didn't understand somethings, please tell me so I can put the explanation here!

Also, Chrysanthe died because something was happening to the laboratory, which you guys will discover in the next episode..

Fun fact!
Chrysanthe's voice claim is Acheron (HSR)
Kazimiera's voice claim is Nobara Kugisaki (JJK)

There's something I didn't put in the informations, which is Ryuu's name!

The name "Ryuu" is a Japanese masculine name with the meaning of "Dragon", "Noble", "Prosperous" or "Flow".

If I did anything wrong in this chapter, please tell me! 🙏

I hope you continue to enjoy this lore, and remember, there might be other books about other character's lore..

Love, Alex. 🩷