Chapter 4 - Meeting Again

Two days have gone by

Yoshiko has been training Ryuu without any pity, she wanted him to be one of her best trainees.

Everyday, Ryuu has been following the routine of waking up, get dressed with the uniform and train until it's night time, only stopping to eat dinner and lunch.

Ryuu actually was fine with the routine, since he felt that the training was getting easier and easier for him, when in reality, Yoshiko was trying as hard as she could to make it difficult.

As Ryuu was training with Yoshiko at an afternoon, he heard a familiar voice..

— "RYUUUUU!!!!"

Ryuu, Yoshiko and the familiar lady sat down at a table in the camp to talk.

— "Ah, Emiko - San! How are you doing? It's been a while since we've talked."

Yoshiko speaks.

— "Emiko..? Your name is Emiko? Why didn't you tell me! I thought you didn't have a name!"

Ryuu said, confused and surprised.

— "Aww, you still remember me buddy? I didn't tell you my name because I forgot.. sorry about that! How have you been, Ryuu? Do you feel any pain in your body?"

Emiko said, also asking Ryuu, smiling.

— "I see.. I've been feeling fine, actually. Excluding the things Yoshiko makes me do.. but I've got adapted to them."

He replied.

— "Hehe. Well, I just came to drop off my this dinner I made for you and Yoshiko-Chan! I should get going now, there might be people who need my help there. See you two sometime, Ryuu and Yoshiko-Chan!"

She said, with a smile on her face. Emiko got up from the bench and walked away, waving goodbye.

— "Cute woman.."

Yoshiko whispered, so that Ryuu wouldn't hear.

— "Get back to training, Ryuu! We'll eat Emiko's dinner when you finish!"

She demanded.

— "Do I really need to..? Fine.."

Ryuu sighed, before grabbing the scythe prototype, get up and continuing training.

TIME SKIP
NIGHT TIME

As Ryuu finally finished his training, he was panting, before hearing his stomach grumbling.

— "Ughh... Yoshiko, I'm done! Can we eat now, pleaseeee?"

He said, practically begging her.

— "Hm. You want this?"

She asked, holding a plate of food that Emiko made.

— "..What do you think?"

He asked her.

— "Pfft, take it boy. You deserve it."

She handed him the plate, as he started immediately eating.

— "Whoa! You're really that hungry, huh? There's more if you want to eat more, feel free to take as much as you like, buddy."

Yoshiko said, happily.

TIME SKIP
SLEEPING TIME

Ryuu took a cold bath, since he was sweating so much from the heat and the training he did.

After that, the boy put on a large shirt and some shorts. He walked over to him own room.

Ryuu laid down, finally glad to rest. He could already feel his eyes getting heavier and his body relaxing.

He sighed.

" I just hope that all of this training comes in handy one day.."

————————————•——————————— Woohoo! Chapter four is done!

Woohoo! Chapter four is done!

Also, if some of you didn't understand,
Emiko IS the warrior woman that massaged and teaches Ryuu English.

Fun Fact!
If it wasn't obvious enough, Yoshiko DOES have a crush on Emiko, since they have been pretty close to each other ever since they met.
Emiko is trying to hide that she also has a crush on Yoshiko because she thinks Yoshiko sees her as a friend, but she isn't so good hiding it..

If I did any mistakes or errors, please tell me 🙏 !

With love, Alex. 🩷