Chapter 7 - Encounter

Ryuu POV

Ryuu POV

After i left my safe place, my home, i was walking around the forest for some hours.

It's now a quiet and dark night, anything could attack me since im vulnerable, but they have no idea who they would decide to attack.

I heard a rustle in some bushes, but kept walking aware of my surroundings.

Fufu..

Huh? What was that sound? A chuckle? I looked back to see..

A vampire.

Mom always told me they would usually wear maroon clothes, and that thing was wearing that color.

— "And what is a small boy like you doing here, in a dangerous and dark forest?"

The vampire asked me, having an annoying smile on his dumb face.

I slowly backed up, getting ready to pull out my scythe.

No one POV

"Calm down little dude, I won't hurt you.."

The vampire said, opening his arms and getting closer to Ryuu.

— "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME YOU BITCH!!!"

Ryuu shouted, quickly arming himself with his scythe, quickly twirling and leaving some scars in the vampire's arms.

— "Tsk, you brat.. get over here!!"

The man said, running towards Ryuu, who turned back and started running away.

Ryuu knew vampires were faster than him, but he didn't care and just kept running.

— "LEAVE ME ALONE!! I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO DO WITH ME!!"

He shouted again. And as he kept running, he felt a hand on his shoulder.

The vampire grabbed his shoulder, throwing him against a tree.

— "Agh..! What is.. WRONG WITH YOU?!"

Ryuu said, weakened. Since this was his first fight, his body was not used to getting hurt.

The boy coughed up a bit of blood, before looking up and seeing the man staring at him.