Chapter 3 - Training

TIME SKIP30 MINUTES

TIME SKIP
30 MINUTES

After some time, the female warrior stretched and massaged Ryuu's body.

— "Feeling better now, buddy?"

The female asked, smiling.

— "You probably can't even understand me, so I will be teaching you as well."

She said, helping Ryuu stand up from his bed to walk.

The boy flinched because of the sudden move, but quickly became calm again.

She then helped him slowly walk to a room, with a table and two chairs, each on one side of the table.

Ryuu sat down on one chair, while the female warrior sat on the other chair.

— "So, time to start teaching you English, eh?"

TIME SKIP
5 HOURS

"Phew! That was a long session! I think this is enough for now. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask me! Why not speak a bit? Now that you've learned how to talk, maybe it's time to use your voice!"

— "Just say some simple words, that's all you need to do. For example, introduce yourself!"

She said, encouraging him to speak.

— "..My name is Ryuu Azeroth.. and I'm 10 years old.."

He said.

— "That's it! Good job! I'm so proud of you, Ryuu."

— "Next, someone will take you to a training camp, so you can become stronger and learn how to kill vampires!"

— "Remember, vampires will ALWAYS be the villains, never forget this."

The female said, with the boy nodding as a response.

The two waited for a while, and then an armed man approached them, and asked Ryuu to follow him.

— "Good luck, buddy!"

She said, waving goodbye as he walked away.

After walking for some time, Ryuu and the man arrived at the training camp.