Chapter 2 - Awake

Chrysanthe POV

Chrysanthe POV

After ten hours resting for the creation of the boy and the collection of the blood, I suddenly heard what sounded like an explosion.

I saw multiple vampires fighting back, running away, and theirs deaths. After looking for a while, I noticed that multiple filthy humans have been killing us with their weapons. But they weren't normal weapons, they had magic. How? I have absolutely no idea, I wasn't trained for this.

But before I could react, a bomb was launched at my direction. It exploded when it hit me, making one of my arms fall off, and also making me severely injured.

I got up quickly, grabbed the arm and ran where the Dragon Boy was. One of my legs was broken, so I did the best I could. I've entered the room crawling, since the pain was too much to handle, and opened a part of the capsule which will fuse my arm into his body.

I was going to pass away soon, so, with my last breath, I decided to name him, and what he was.

"You... are my creation.. And with this power, you will become stronger in the future.."

I saw that the arm was fusing successfully, so I said:

— "Your name... is Ryuu.. Azeroth."

A while later, the attack had stopped. A human, wearing a silver armor and holding a sword, had entered the room where Ryuu and Chrysanthe were.

— "This is where that bitch of a vampire ran away.. Wait a second, what is that..?"

The human said, surprised since there was a human body with dragon features in a capsule, untouched.

He then called his teammates and for help, since they would be taking the boy with them.

— "I'm kind of impressed since this boy was created by those vampires.. I didn't know they could create people.."

A warrior said.

— "It says here in the data that he is a Crystal Dragon.. weren't those extinct creatures like, 700 years ago? It also says that his name is Ryuu Azeroth."

Another warrior said.

— "Extinct? Really? Oh well, it's not extinct anymore since we found one. Also, what are we going to do with him? Why are we even taking him with us?"

He questioned.

— "I have no idea, but they said that we are are supposed to train him to be like us, a Vampire Slayer."

— "We are going to probably have to teach him how to speak, this boy was in the capsule for a long time! He couldn't have developed that quick in some hours, so I would say a few months."

TIME SKIP
5 HOURS

After a while, some warriors had Ryuu removed from the capsule, taking him to a healing camp.

A doctor, that was examining Ryuu's body, felt that he started to breathe heavily, waking up.

— "Ryuu? Can you hear and see me?"

The doctor said, snapping his fingers in Ryuu's face.

The boy groaned, still feeling weak and his body heavy.

— "His body needs to be relaxed and strong enough for the warriors teach him..  SOMEONE BRING ME A PERSON WHO CAN MASSAGE! I WILL BE NEEDING ONE OVER HERE!"

The doctor shouted.

After a while, a female warrior walked over where Ryuu was.

— "So, I will just be massaging his body for him to be relaxed? Don't worry, this is easy doc!"

She said, eagerly.

————————————•———————————

Chapter two, done!

I tried to make this chapter focused on Ryuu as much as possible, but I don't think I did it well.. I might re-write this chapter another time!

The other chapter might be focused on Ryuu too, now that he is awake, I might be focusing on his training and health on the next chapters.

Fun Fact!

The doctor's voice claim is Space Outlaw (Bee and Puppycat)
The female warrior's voice claim is Yae Miko (Genshin Impact)
Ryuu's voice claim is Caelus ( Honkai: Star Rail), and younger Ryuu's voice claim is Cardamon (Bee and Puppycat).

If you guys want to know more about the side characters, I could make their own lore and info and put them on the information page! But, I can't promise that I will make a book for them.. (I apologize 🙏)

If I made any mistakes, please tell me!

With love, Alex. 🩷