A Moment Of Weakness(chapter Eleven)

---//PAIGE'S POV//----

Jackson and I have been going out for about two month now. And I really feel...special. Yea I know Scott & Stiles don't like him but it's not about them. It's about us. And call me chicken but...I haven't told anyone just yet that we're together. I'm kind of nervous I mean Lydia is still in the hospital and I don't want to seem like that heartless bitch moving in on her ex. So when Jackson and I see each other in school we say our hi's and byes. But behind closed doors well that was another story...

"Jackson..stop...that tickles." I giggle as he kisses my collar bone. We were laying on his bed. But I swear nothing happened...yet. I squirm out of him hold and sit up. "Hey, come back here." He grabs me back and pins me to the bed. Uh-Oh. My breathing picks up and I bite my lip. "You are so beautiful..." He leans in and kisses me. I grab his hair and he leaves those kisses on my neck.

He hits my weak spot and I feel the moan escape. He then pins my arms above my head and smirks at me. God I love when he looked at me like that. He lets me go and strips off his shirt. I think I'm gonna die of a heart attack. My eyes travel up his chest and I do have to say he was getting some major benefits from lacrosse. "We can stop if you want." He whispers in my ear. Do I want to stop? My head is kind of saying GO FOR IT PAIGE!! But my heart is saying slow down. He then kisses under my jaw line making my legs and thighs go weak. I think I will call this my moment of weakness.

I turn causing him to roll so I'm on top of him. I kind of felt...like a little seductress. I kiss him letting my tongue twirl with his. I hear him groan and I feel a smile creep on my lips. I sit back and pull off my shirt. His hands travel up my back and the next thing I know my bra is being tossed somewhere in the room. I blush and cup myself. Feeling a little embarrassed about my c-cup size.

"You're perfect..." I hear him mutter and he pulls me making him end up on top of me again. I feel him go for my jeans so I help him. Moments later I'm completely in my birthday suit. I feel him and he looks up at me. "We don't have to do this if you don't want to Paige, I know your a virgin and I don't want to hurt you." I smile at him and lean up to kiss him. "Jackson I wouldn't want to share this special moment with anyone else other than you." He nods and I feel the pressure. I bite my lip as he goes.  

He took me into a night of painful bliss and pleasure. An hour or so later I'm laying on his chest with his hand on my waist. I want to stay like this forever. Just us. "Jackson..." I froze. No I can't say it now. It's too early...but then again I just slept with him...ugh I'm so confused. "Yes Paige?" I shrug. "Nothing." He kisses my head and sighs.

"Are you sure you were a virgin I mean whoa." I punch him playfully in the arm. "Ow!, you know I was just kidding." He leans over and kisses me again. "Well I just gave you something very precious so I better see a nice wedding ring on this finger soon after college." I say as I hold out my ring finger for both of us to see. He chuckles and kisses that hand. "One day...Paige I don't get how I can be like this with you? I mean I've told you a lot about myself that not even a lot of people know about me not even..."

I knew the next name before he even said it. "Lydia?" I ask. He nods. "Jackson, it's just that I see you for you not the co-captain of the lacrosse team. Your just Jackson to me. And yes you told me you were adopted, and never got to meet your real parents. But I'm sure if they could see you now they would be proud of you." I look over and see Jackson sound asleep. He looked so peaceful sleeping. I laid back on his chest and closed my eyes. "I love you." I whisper as sleep takes me under.