New Wolf...New moon...New Danger?(Chapter Thirteen)

----//PAIGE'S POV//----

I still haven't heard from Jackson and when I text him,he tells me not to come over. I hope he's ok. Besides I miss him.

Phoebe & I are walking the halls. "So I hear Loca Lydia came back to school today." I stifle my giggle. "Phebs don't call her that, seriously I think she's been through enough craziness for a whole lifetime." Just as we walk by the stair well we see Allison walking with Lydia. The whole school seems to stop and notice her arrival as well.

"Loca Lydia has entered the building." Phoebe whispers in my ear. I roll my eyes. "Come on Phebs let go watch practice.

(Practice...and Arrested?)

---//JACKSON'S POV//---

I sit on the bench talking to Matt.

"You need a digital camera?" I nod. "Yeah, something that could record in low light. All night long."

"What are you recording?" He asks. I look at him blankly. "Something in low light all night long...do you have the camera or not?"

"You have 100 bucks?" I scoff. "I drive a Porsche. What do you think?" He rolls his eyes. "I think your parents have 100 bucks." I glare at him. "Just get me the camera."

----//PAIGE'S POV//----

Phebs & I were watching Scott tackle a few of the players. We wince as a few of the players go flying in the air. "Ouch! I'd hate to be on the field with Scott." I nod in agreement.

Just then I see Jackson get out of the line. I frown. "Phebs I'll be right back." I walk over to Jackson. "Hey stranger, how ya feeling?" I give him a small smile. "Fine." I frown at his blunt answer but shake it off. "Um, okay. Anyways I was thinking maybe I could come over tonight to you know study." He doesn't even look at me. "Can't Paige I'm busy." I feel a little hurt and go to ask him what's wrong but I look up and see my dad with two other officers walking on the field. What are they doing here?

(MOMENTS LATER)

I walk over to Stiles & Scott. "What are they talking about Scott." We look over and see the cops talking to Isaac.

"His fathers dead. They think he was murdered." He whispers to us. "Are try saying he's a suspect?" My brother asks. "I'm not sure,why?" Scott says as he looks over at my brother. "Because they can lock him in a holding cell for 24 hours." I look up at my brother and was about to ask what's up with Isaac but then he whispers the situation about how Scott discovered Isaac is a werewolf too. Scott then interrupts my little panic session that I was having in my head. "Will he be there like, overnight?"

"During the full moon." I mutter. "How good are these holding cells at holding people?" Scott asks as we look back at Isaac. "People good."

"Werewolves, probably not that good." I say out loud. He looks over at Stiles. "Stiles remember when I said I don't have the urge to maim and kill?"

"Yeah." Scott gives us both a worried look. "He does." We all watch as the cops take Isaac away.

(CHEMISTRY CLASS)

I look over at Jackson's empty seat and feel nervous that he's being questioned. Since Phebs went home early I didn't have anyone to complain to. So I just listen in on Stiles & Scott's conversation.

"Why would Derek choose Isaac?" Scott whispers to Stiles. My brother perks up. "Peter told me that if the bite doesn't turn you it could kill you, and maybe teenagers have a better chance at surviving."

"Does being a teenager mean your dad can't hold him?" Stiles rubs his head. "Well, not unless they have solid evidence. Or a witness." I then think if Jackson but say nothing. How do I tell them that without spilling the beans on Jackson's and my relationship?