Raves...Murder...Scott Don't Die...(Chapter Nineteen)

--/ /PAIGE'S POV/ /--

Stile, Dad, and I are all having a bite in our dads office. Dad takes a bite out of his burger. "Oh what the hell is this?" He asks. "A veggie burger, Paige recommended it." I nod while taking a sip of my ice tea. Dad glares at me but I'm not fazed. "I asked for a hamburger." Dad says as he puts the burger back. "Well, veggie is healthier." "Yeah, dad we're all being healthy." Dad sighs as he opens a container holding more vegetables. "Oh hell, why are you both trying to ruin my life?" We both look up at him. "Okay, Paige and I are trying to extend your life okay?" I nod. "Dad, could you just please eat it." Stiles sighs. "And tell us what you found." 

"No, I'm not sharing confidential police work with two teenagers." We both look at the board behind our father. "Is that it on the board behind you?" Stiles asks. Dad glances behind himself. "Don't look at that."  

"Whatever you say dad." I say as we both continue to look at the board. "Both of you avert your eyes." 

"Okay." Stiles says as he keeps looking. "Hey!" Dad says. "We see arrows pointing at pictures." I point out. "Okay, okay. Both of you stop. Fine." He sighs. "I found something. Mechanic and the couple who were murdered. They all had something in common." "All three?" Stiles asks. "Yeah. You know what I always way. One's a incident. Two's a coincidence.." 

"Three's a pattern." I say as I drink more if my ice tea. Dad nods. "The mechanic, the husband, and the wife--all the same. All 24." We think about it. "Wait a minute what about Mr. Lahey?" Stiles says. "Yeah, I mean, Isaac's dad isn't anywhere near 24." I pipe up.

"Which made me think that either "A", Lahey's murder wasn't connected or "B", the ages were a coincidence, until I found this." Dad hands us a file. "Which would be "C". Did you know that Isaac Lahey had an older brother named Cameron?" Stiles an I bother look at the file. "Died in combat?" He reads out loud. "Bit if he were alive today, take a guess as to how old he'd be."

"24" I say as I look up. We all get up and look at the board. "Now, what if same age means same class, I mean. did you think of that?" My brother asks. "Yeah,yeah. Well I would've. I mean I-look I just got Lahey's file two hours ago." We both look at our father.

"Two hours?Dad people could be dying." I say in a high voice. "Yes Paige, I'm aware of that thank you." He sighs and looks back at the board. "Same class..." My brother mutters.

We all look at each other with the same look. Dad grabs all the Beacon Hill High school yearbooks. We search through and Stiles finds the right book. "Okay, this is class of 2006. They all went to Beacon Hills." "Including Isaac's brother." I comment. "Alright, so what if they all knew each other, you know? I mean, two of them were married, so maybe they all just hung out."  

"Yeah maybe that's it." We both look at Dad. "Well, they could have had the same classes together they could've--" 

"What?" My brother asks. "Same teacher." Dad replies. We all look and see Mr. Harris the chemistry teacher. "Harris? They were all in his class?" I ask. Dad looks up. "All four. And I don't know how Mr. Lahey fits in but this--this is definitely a pattern. Alright, give me the 2006 yearbook. These names, we need faces."  

"Which ones?" Stiles asks. Dad picks up the phone to make a few phone calls. "Everyone in that chemistry class. If the killer's not done killing..." 

"One of them's next." Stiles says to us." "Yeah." Dad says as he dials. We turn to a page and look for the faces...

The next day Stiles, Scott, and I drive to school, and Scott fills us in on what his boss had told him last night.  

"There's got to be some other way to get tickets right?" Scott asks as we get out of the jeep. "It's a secret show. There's only one way and it's secret." Stiles comments.