Chapter 1

Rylan's POV

I curled myself on the sofa, letting myself drown in my own misery. Nothing can undo what's been done. Reese gave me a cup of hot chocolate, it's been two hours since we got home and Reese is clearly irritated with my silence.

"Ry, could you please tell me what happened now? You almost give me a heart attack." Reese sternly said.

"Nothing happened, Ree." I sigh.

"If nothing happened, then why is your clothes torn and looks like rags? You think I'm an idiot..." Reese lips form a straight line.

"It's the usual group of bullies. All shit went wrong when my mouth decided to have its own way." I joked, but Reese's silent stature is making my insides flip few times. This indicates me that he is really in a bad mood and super annoyed.

"Tell me the whole story without any hidden information, or I'll find it myself. What they do this time, Ry?" Reese asked me gently this time. I bit my lower lip when those terrible memories invaded my brain.

After they hand crafted shred all my clothes, Melissa enthusiastically filmed the best documentary video, about those shitty jock's work. They carefully touched every inch of my body, unnecessary poke the forbidden areas and put me in a very audacious position.

Reid and Erwin restrained both of my hands as Mark spread my legs, urging Melissa to take a close up picture on my genitals. I feel so disgusted and grossed with what they are doing that I feel like wanting to throw up. Mark spread my legs apart even wider than before.

Reid used something like a chopstick, to mess up with my dick and back hole. Erwin then took out a shaving tool from his bag and he flashes it in front of my face. I feel sick and really afraid with what Erwin had in his mind.

Mark and Reid smirked to each other and Melissa giggles like some slutty bitch while repeatedly kissing Mark, my stomach starts to churn as Erwin goes down to my hip level he then pressed some foam into his palm and spread it around my pubic hair.

Their laughter keeps rising, but no one would be able to hear it because we were in the unused comfort room of the school. Hot tears falls from my eyes I continue to sob, my voice is hoarse and my throat dry because I keep on screaming and crying non-stop.

I begged them to stop, but it was useless. They were losing their mind. Those bastards had been consumed by the Satan's crafting mind. The more I cried the more they made it torturous for me. They stomped on my dignity and pride like I'm some an unworthy parasite living in this god forsaken world.

Then, they take turns in kicking me like some rubbish bag, they spat and pissed on me afterwards. They all started giggling when they wrote some dirty words like; slut, fatty, rented hole, faggot, etc. After receiving an amount of beating, I fainted.

Why is society so cruel? Is their brain in their ass for doing something like that? Why does the stronger ones always pick up a fight with the weak one? My body shivers whenever I remember the trail of those shitty bastards touched. Why me? Why does it always have to be me?

"They videotape my bare-naked body." I answered in the simplest explanation.

"What?" Reese question with frown his jaw ticked in annoyance.

"Tomorrow, I'll famous than Britney Spear or Rihanna." I said with a joke. I'm not fond of stress things.

"I'll file a report. Those shitheads aren't supposed to be freely roaming after the stupid stunt the just did. That's molestation Ry!" Reese said as he clenched and unclenched his fist.

"No... Just let them go. I wanna finish my course without stepping foot in a police station or court." I gave him a pleading look. I love Reese. I love his freaking protective side. But my love for him just like a little brother loves his older brother.