Chapter 4

RYLAN POV

The dream sure felt like a real one. I trace my lips just like in dream. Why can he appear in my dream? The men I swear I never meet before. I could draw his perfect body, but somehow I can't remember his face.

I blushing when remember his bare-naked body. How his traced my skin follow by a passionate kiss. I'm not gay or straight too. I'm more to asexual guy. I never feel any sexual attraction whether to men or women. Masturbate also out from my reach. Yeah, I never had first cum or whatever the term they use.

It funny how I get arouse by man in my sleep and the man was half beast, if my mind serves the right info. Maybe, today event had taking big toll on my psychical and psychology. Forget him... he never exist in real world. Moreover the way his spoken also weird. Mate? Why he called me by that word?

Maybe, I was too much watching animal discovery channel and read a lot of supernatural novel lately. Then, both of elements blend together. I am shivering upon the thought of having sex with half-human half animal. Ridiculous...

I get out from bathroom immediately; ignore the feeling to pleasure my lower part. One dream could make me arouse all time.

"Are you okay, Ry?" I flinch because suddenly hear Reese voice.

"Yes... I'm okay. Why?" I search my sweatpants and t-shirt.

"Your skin kinda feverish." He said fact of matter.

"I'm fine... maybe I took a hot water bathed too long." I replied him. Sometimes he caring side got me annoyed.

"So, you make it final to quit school?" he sat on the edge of my bed.

"Yes... tomorrow I'll settle all drops out paper." Honestly, I want to properly graduate just like Reese. Make my own money without burden him anymore. A soft pat on my hair, pull me into reality.

"It okay, Ry, don't make face like that. You're not a burden for me... for me you're like my blood family. You're my salvation to keep me on right track." He smile cure my dark thought.

"Umm Okay." I murmur slowly.

"Good, go drink your hot choc and get inside a warm blanket. You've a long battle tomorrow. I need to go to part time job." Reese rise up and walking out from my room. Yes, tomorrow I've a long battle before I get my full freedom.

I plan to walk around, to find any available urgent hiring. Mostly in kitchen, my one and only talent I could proud for.

I enjoy a hot chocolate gliding through my neck, sending a warm heat inside my body. By now, I completely forget about the mysterious man. My nerve has cool down and my sleepy eyes want to consume my open eyes greedily. I tuck myself under a warm blanket, switch off the light, and say good night on mute wall.

********

I walked into busy road, looking around any hiring advertised poster. However, luck not on my side today; some of the employer used my weight as a reason to reject from employ me.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger

Just me, myself and I

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Stand a little taller

Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone

My ringtone keep me away from hiring section in newspaper. I glance over the screen and saw Reese funny face appears. I swipe the screen to answer it.

"What's up, bro?" I greet him.

"Where are you? What about school? Already settle?" He asks a tonne question.

"In middle the road of non-stop busy town. The school matter also was settled a while ago." I answer his question briefly.

"Meet me in another one hour at usual café." I roll my eyes. He used an order tone.

"Okay, Ree, see you later." I cut off the call before his start his lecture.

I continue my walk again, watching people attitude and small kids giggle for their parents' attention. A jealousy attacks my heart when I spot a perfect family. Why my parents abandoned me? Who they are? What is their name? How old they are?

I laugh at myself when the old thought invade my mind again. Why I need to care people who have dumped me from their life? It just wastes my time thinking about useless things. No matter what life must goes on.

I stride in between seas of people; walk a little faster to meet Reese. I wouldn't intent to lend my ears to hear an hour rant. I spot a lovebird in black Audi R8 waiting the light turn green. They're share a passionate kiss without care town folks an opinion. The new generation really lack modest etiquette.

I keep my eyes on the love couple, forgetting that I need to across the road. Suddenly, the man turns around causes our eyes to meet each other. I feel the familiar feeling that I can't pinned it. That fella truly a Greek god, his posture, his facial really was perfect. I wonder what his body look like under his shirt.

I feel an extremely jealous when the woman beside him trails her finger across the man broad shoulder. I turn around when I can't mask my hurtful feeling. I know the man eyes still on me even hem try hiding it by wear black aviator sunglasses. Why I suddenly got jealous over the man I never met before? This was insane. I hung down my head and take hastily steps to across the road.

My chest hurt, my tears dam threatening to burst away. Why? Why my chests feel so much hurt? It like someone had betrayed me in silence. Who? This times pain was hundred fold painful compare to what my real family did.

I put my hand on my chest, hoping the pain will go away. I need to erase it before meeting my nagging housemate. The pain has slowly lessened. My head scream to go back home to take a good nap or whatsoever. Finally, I reach at an appointment place. Reese was there with some unrecognized person.

"Ry, meet my friend, David. He is manages local food chain restaurants. David this is my brother, Rylan." It was Reese habit to use first name basis.

"Nice to meet you Rylan, by the way you can call me as David too." David said with pearly teeth.

"Yeah nice to meet you... David." I pause before call his name.

"I hear you need jobs. Coincidently, I need a kitchen worker too. The last one was abruptly resign because of personal matter. Were you accepting if I offer the job for you?" David tells me.

"Yes, Yes, I will appreciate it. When the interview day?" I ask excitedly.

"Today, around three o'clock." He gives a big grinned. I check my wrists watch and catch his bad jokes.

"Don't worry Rylan, you've pass the entire requirement test. Reese always praises you. Sometimes, he give me eat the homemade food. The food was really taste. It like I eat d food from five star restaurants.