Chapter 32

Ivan POV

I heard someone keep calling me. The familiar voice is reverberating in my mind, calling my wolf and me. The voice fills with sadness, hopelessness, and worries. Who is there? Who is calling me? Why he is so sad?

I think I am the saddest person on the earth. Got abandoned by the one and only mate. The lover who supposed to completed myself as a whole being. The pain was so unbearable that sometime a crazy thought utmost successful ended my life. I may the strong alpha, also possess half a weak human.

When the pain and loneliness was so overwhelming, I lost to devil whispered and repeatedly slashed myself in the end. I stopped when it did not give me any better than get over the loss. And, a few hours ago, I think, I got a silent killer phone called from the dearest mate.

He finally wanted to sever our bond formally. At first, Cedric and I felt a greater happiness when we were hearing his voice, but the news broken our heart deepened. I stunted a few minutes to process every word he muttered.

Cedric howled in pain as if to begging him to consider the decision again. The howled was so heart breaking but I restrained myself from shows any weaknesses during the phone. Finally, it comes to the end. The sacred bond we shared with each other will break by tomorrow.

I don't want to wake up. I want to forever be trapped here. I don't want to face anybody. It is better to be alone than keep seeing the person you loved the most with someone else. I knew I deserved the karma yet the possessive side of me refuse to accept it.

Rylan has been mine since the birth, but I stupidly hurt him. I insult him to something that normal person can't have any control. So, what I am getting now? Nothing! The respect I always wanted to maintain can't replace the mate I had lost.

"Ivan, please come and save Allen." The mysterious voice again drifts into my consciousness.

Who was calling me? For what? Who is Allen? Why I must go to save them? Anybody there? A lot of questions swirling around the white wall as if I had trapped in my own heart. I look around but didn't spotted anyone else except me in this white wall box. Therefore, who was the owner of the voice that keeps calling me?

"Ivan, please come and save Allen." The voice again pleaded in the most worry tone.

Who? The voice was so faraway yet familiar. I sighed raking the voice that could match it until Cedric shout our mate's name.

Mate- Cedric whines inside my head.

MATE? As if the same person who had broken us? Why is he calling me? For what purpose? Why he need me to save somebody I never know? Allen? Where had I heard the name before?

Mate? Are you kidding me? There is no way he will contact me. He hates me to the core. He avoided and distant himself like I am some contagious terminate plague. – The bitter word left my lips like a hot lava.

Mate needs us! Mate needs our help! He is in trouble. - Cedric anxiety has contaminated me.

Are you sure? He has another man to protect his wellbeing. - I said in brooding mood.

Please Ivan, Mate needs us. Please help him as a one way to atone our sin. – He keeps begging in low whimper.

"Okay." I finally surrender under his plead nor I really protested to save him. I just tease Cedric to see his feeling after being hurt so much.

Apparently, the situation has close our relation. We are not in rocky relation anymore. The problem have made us becomes one as if supposed to be since birth. Yet, I unconsciously see us as two different identities far in my heart.