Chapter 7: Decisions and Shocking Revelations

**** Psst! Hey guys! Don't you think Ryuk is cute? He's so adorable that I just want to give him apples all of my money could buy! xD (Well, I prefer him more than crazyhead-Kira/Light any day... c: )

... Please don't kill me, Light's fangirls!!

Then again, does he even have fangirls? :\ 

Please don't kill me again! *begs* Dx

I'm bored... :T

First one to comment what Mello likes to eat gets a dedication on the next chappie! Also, since I feel like being generous, I'll throw in a free state-of-the-art DEATH NOTE! Complete with a pen that Ryuk used to kill Light ( Spoilers xP ) and the names written by Kira himself! Ohohohohoho. (oUo)

L: Minna, sorry for that. It would seem like Bianca's feeling really hyper right now (I shouldn't have given her lots of sweets) but what she said was all true. Well, except for the Death Note part. If you can answer the question, she'll dedicate the next chapter to you. So type in your answers, and we shall both wait....

*Author screams apples in the background and suddenly does the 'Kira Laugh'* ****

-----

- Light's POV -

I gave off a smirk as I watch Amai doing my household chores while wearing that frilly maid outfit I gave her (I didn't expect her to seriously wear it though, I just wanted to tease her).

"So, Mr. Behold-I-Am-The-God-Of-The-New-World, would you mind if I ask why do you keep staring at me for the past ten minutes?" she suddenly asked.

"Oh yeah. I forgot to ask. Could you fill me in more about my world being an anime?" I told back.

With that, Amai suddenly got up excitedly and sat down on the bed, eyes sparkling. "So the great Kira wants to hear a story eh? Very well. Death Note is actually a famous Shounen-Jump creation that's been a great influence from all over the world now. Unlike the other popular Jump mangas, Death Note's storyline sounds more realistic and true-to-life. That's why I adored it. Oh, and you're not so popular with the fangirls either..."

I raised an eyebrow. "And why not?"