Chapter 18: L, you pervert!

**** I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY! DD: I know you guys wanted an update, and I promised to give you one last week, but my schedule didn't allow me to. Ahhhh!! SORRY!! *bows nonstop*

If you guys are still there, I give you... *sniffles* Chapter... 18.... ****

- Location: To-Oh University

POV: L's -

Light and Amai seemed to be in deep thoughts as I walked behind them. They haven't been talking to each other since we've arrived at the university. Amai, on the other hand, looked uneasy. Like... something's bothering her. I slouched a little more and raised the tip of my thumb to my mouth. I need to find out what she's hiding. For all I know, it could be a vital information in solving this case.

My train of thought was suddenly shattered by a loud shrieking voice that's somehow similar to a bird's.

"Liiiiiiiight!~"

I should've known.

Light turned around and gave out an imperative smile before greeting the female blond. "Hey Misa, didn't expect to see you here."

The girl suddenly threw her arms around him and laughed. "I missed you, you know that? I've been trying to call you for days..."

"Sorry. I had something... important to do." Light simply replied, and apparently, Misa quickly understood what he meant because the energetic look in her eyes suddenly vanished.

"Oh right." The brunet cleared his throat. He turned his attention towards me. "This is... Ryuzaki. He-"

Before he could say anything else, I immediately grabbed both of her hands and shook them. "You're that famous Misa-Misa, aren't you?" I say in my loudest voice. "I'm such a huge fan."

She seemed to be flattered at my comment. "W-why, thank you... uh... Ryuzaki?" Her gaze went up to the top of my head, as if she found out something important. The students, on the other hand, started walking up to us and murmuring Misa's name. It didn't take too long for a crowd to form around us, shoving and pushing each other just so they could meet the teen idol.

"Now's my chance" I thought as I slyly moved away from the people. Assuming that in front of me was Misa, since the girl was wearing pink shorts, I went and touched her behind as I try to fish out her phone.

"Ahhh! Someone touched my butt!!"

I quickly moved away when I realized that it wasn't Misa at all...

... but Amai.

- POV: Amai's -

I felt a pair of hands grabbing my buttocks. Screaming, I must've caught Light and Misa's attention, and my seemed-to-be-worried boyfriend asked what happened. I started explaining to him, until Misa let out another shriek. "I felt someone touch my butt too!"

We turned around to find L, looking as guilty as ever, well, in my point of view he did. "This is terrible! I'll do my best to find those evil perpetrators and bring justice to you, Misa-san. And Amai as well."

"Oh thank you Ryuzaki!" Blondie told him, looking contented at what the perv said. I glared at him and formed the words, 'You're dead meat'.

"Oh my! Would you look at the time? My manager would kill me! Well, I'll see you guys later, okay? Nice meeting you, Ryuzaki!" Misa bid goodbye before heading off.

"I almost forgot," Light quickly grabbed my hand "We have to go to talk to our professor about our upcoming activity. I was the one who was put in charge of it. So if you wouldn't mind, we'll be going too, Ryuzaki." He quickly led the way, and I was almost about to break free from his grasp when he gave me a menacing look. Like... it wasn't Light who was doing this. It was Kira.

When we've reached a farther distance away from the detective, Light gave out an ominous laugh. "I won. I beat L. Now all I have to do..." He grabbed the phone from his pocket and dialed someone's number. "... is call Misa, and I'll have that bastard's real name at last."

But instead of hearing her annoying voice, the phone emitted a rather monotonous voice which I could tell, only belonged to him.

"Hello Light. Missing Misa already? Your girlfriend might get jealous you know?" L stated over the phone, which made me smile.

"What the hell are you doing? Why do you have Misa's phone?" Light questioned him, lowering down his mobile and walking up to L again. Black orbs met brown ones as they exchanged glares. Although, Ryuzaki doesn't look like he's glaring at all.

"I'm wondering... why did you start calling Amane-san whe you've just talked to her?" the detective questioned. "It's none of your business, alright?" Light snatched the phone from L and started to walk away again. Psh, such a drama queen.

Another phone suddenly rang and this time, it was Ryuzaki's. He took it out and held it using his two fingers. "Hello? Oh yes. Thank you. I'll be right there."

"Misa Amane has been captured. We've found evidences proving that she is the second Kira." L stated, satisfaction filling up his face.

- End of Chapter 18 -