Extra Chapter: MEET AMAI NAKAHARA

**** Question! Who here watches the new anime called SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN or ATTACK ON TITAN? I started watching it last week, and I was like puking rainbows!! (Was that too exaggerated?) Anyway, my point is, it's a SUPER AWESOME ANIME and if you got some free time on your hands right now... I suggest you go and watch it ^u^

Ohmyglob! Am I babbling random things again? My bad. *Clears throat* Back to business, then. Techinally, this will not be counted as an official chapter, but rather an extra one. As I said before, I haven't introduced Amai Nakahara fully, so EYYAGOO!!~ ****

Full Name: AMAI NAKAHARA

Age: 18 years old

Birthday: October 13, 1994

Height: 5'4"

Weight: *about to type weight when Amai threw a brick on the author's head*

Nationality: Full-fledged Japanese

Hair color: Hazelnut. It's the same as her eyes.

Bits and pieces of info about her:

- Amai's father works abroad, so she and her mother were the only ones left to live in Japan. Her mother's career is being a busy businesswoman, so she doesn't get to spend time with her daughter that much.

- Her best friend is Reina Tatsumi. She was the one who showed Amai how fascinating the world of anime is.

- Amai's first anime is Pokémon, but she doesn't know that it was an anime when she started watching it. She thought it was a cartoon.

- Of course.. her favorite anime/manga is Death Note. She has a crush on almost all of the guys there... except for the members of the Police Task Force... and Higuchi... and Watari... You get the idea.

- She secretly supports LxLight. *Amai screaming in the background: THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A SECRET!*

- Her favorite food is good 'ol Hamburger-fries duo. She's also fond of sweets, but not as much as L's.

- She likes her hair pony-tailed while her bangs are swept on the left side on her face.

- She's considered as one of the top students in her school in the real world, even though she sometimes slacks off.

- She could be a bit girly at times.

- She's an OC (Obsessive Compulsive). She gets irritated when anything around her is messy. That's why she loves the fact that Light always keeps his things neat and organized.

- Drawing is one of her favorite hobbies and Death Note is her drawing style. She admires how perfect it is and not too exaggerated unlike the other manga/anime she knows.

- Sometimes, she often wonders that she still lacks something. Like, a missing puzzle piece in her life. The important thing.. that would answer the most intriguing question she ever asked about herself...

" Who am I? "

-- THE NEXT CHAPTER WOULD BE EXCITING! I promise! --