Chapter Twelve

Baby, I need you like Plankton needs the Krabby Patty secret formula.

• Grayson's pøv •

"Gray. Wake up." I opened my eyes confused and rubbed the sleep out of them with my fists. I winced in pain when my fist pressed on my black eye. "Kit..?" I asked through our twin link extremely confused.

"Come to my room so we can call bands and junk for Megan's birthday." She whispered.

"We're in the mind link... Why are you whispering?" I whispered back. I must look so dumb in person right now.

"Righttttt. Oh well. Come to my room." She declared. I got up and went to her room to find her sitting on her bed with her hair in a messy bun, she had raccoon eyes and her panda onesie on. "Kitty, you look like a raccoon." "Or a panda.. Anyways shut up and help me plan my best friend's birthday." She said without eyes leaving the laptop screen.

"Her birthday is like a month away." I told her. "Today's the 12th which means we're one day over a month away." "Then why are we doing this now?" I protested. "We're booking bands. We're already late with having only one month. We'll be lucky if we even get an answer before her birthday party." I nodded at her and left to get my own laptop; when I turned it on the screen said 6:56AM. I regret this decision already.

It's Saturday.

I should be sleeping in till noon or something.

I mean... That never happens but who cares? I still want it.

I got the list of people we were supposed to try and find a way to contact and started off with the easy ones. The "Omaha Squad". With no such luck there were 5 people/groups left to search for. I took over the search for Pierce The Veil and dug deep. Eventually I found it and I did at the same time Kit found an email for All Time Low.

We wrote down the number and the email and kept looking. I found nothing for Sleeping With Sirens, I got two emails addresses for Melanie Martinez and when I was about to go after Megan's favourite band, Bring Me The Horizon, Kit interrupted. "We should go get some breakfast it's.... 10:43."

"Dad, can Crawford and Emily come over later?" I asked while I poured myself a bowl of Cheerios. "Uhhhh. Depends on if you can hang out with your friends quietly - to a certain degree - while your aunts and uncles are over." He said. "Yeah, sure. Who all is coming?" Kit butt in. "You'll have to wait and find out." My dad said with a smile. "Okay. Kit you're on your own for finding the contact info for Bring Me The Horizon. I'm going to take a shower. Bye loser."

"Be nice to your sister." My dad joked. "I apologize from the heart of my bottom." "Don't you mean the bottom of your heart?" Kit asked. "Nope." I left for my shower laughing and proceeded to clean myself. I put on a clean pair of black boxers, black socks and grey sweatpants. I ran downstairs to bug Megan for absolutely no reason while we waited for everyone to show up. You know, the usual.

I opened her bedroom door and shut it immediately after with a smirk. "Whoops." I said through the door. I waited for her to come out of her room, "Now that you've seen me half naked, what can I help you with Grayson?" "Don't call me that. And nothing, I just came to bug you." I told her cheekily. Megan wore dark blue skinny jeans with a galaxy shirt that said 'Sleeping With Sirens' in really thin white letters and her hair was braided off to the side. The pink and brown blended together which created that ombré effect or whatever and she had no makeup on.