Rich Kids Meet Thalia and Nico

So, hello people of this universe. My writing is a big off and this chapter is very short but I'm going away on Sunday and I thought you guys deserved an update as you might not get one for a month. Yeah. Anyway, enjoy!

Um, that was my fanfiction AN, I greatly apologize because that was two weeks ago so, yeah I should have done this right away. Sorry.

Thalia POV

There is a buzz from the hallway and Nico jumps up to get it. Percy went out an hour ago to maybe look for more kids like us but more likely to just get out of here. Hazel's already asleep and Leo is building something. Nico should be in bed but he wanted to wait up with me and Jason.

Nico's voice drifts in from the hallway, "Who are they? They look rich."

A voice that is not Percy's answers, "Stupid little brat, of course we're rich."

I get up and walk to the door, standing with Percy is a group of six teenagers, one of them is...Annabeth?

"Percy?" I call, "Who are they and why are they here?"

"Um, well one of them is your former friend Annabeth and they're here because they were stupid enough to go out after dark by themselves and make noise." Seeing my look he explains, "They were cornered by Ethan and his 'gang'."

"So you brought them here?" I ask, incredulous.

"Well, one of them is yours and the other is rich as hell with a father who would kill Ethan if he stole his daughters clothes and left her to die in an alley." He shrugs.

"Why would Ethan do that? He knows what it's like and what would happen if he was caught." I say.

"New jeans, you've seen his jeans." Percy grins.

"I've seen his jeans." I agree.

"So it's okay to mug people if you need new jeans." The girl who called Nico a brat asks.

"Well, a naked Ethan is not something to see and, anyway, it's not like you don't have lots of other clothes." I shrug.

They all stare at me like I'm mad, except Annabeth who is staring at me like I'm from another planet.

"Don't you?" the girl who is very stupid asks.

"Nope, these are my one and only set of clothes and have been for," I look at Percy for confirmation, "Two years?" he nods, "Two years."

"You've been wearing the same clothes for two years?" Annabeth asks.

"Well, this jacket is new and I do wash them every week," I say defensively.

"How new is new." The boy with golden hair asks.

"A year." Percy supplies from his current position leaning against the wall.

"A year is new?" the girl who is very stupid asks. She needs a name.

I nod, "Names, I'm Thalia."

"Piper." stupid girl says.

"Will," the golden haired one says.

"Frank." He looks like a wrestler with a babies face.

"Calypso." The girl at the back with her hair in a plat.

"Grover." I know him.

"Well, I'm Annabeth but you know that." Annabeth says.

"I don't." Nico squeaks in indignantly, "I'm Nico."

"Percy." Percy says.