Spell

(watching Friends on New Years! my family is split up having parties. I am okay with being alone because I'm used to it. Always got my dog, Princess.

anyways there's a bit of nalu in this, as always. There's a new villain, too! Hope you stick around for next chapter!)

***

The hut had a swamp nearby, the water was heated by the sun so it looked like acid with bubbles popping out and then disappearing into gross gas. Some trees shaded it perfectly.

Team Natsu walked toward it.

Almost immediately Natsu smelled the potions and grabbed Lucy's hand. He wanted to make sure she didn't leave his side and get hit by a potion.

She was taken back by his hand in hers but she figured it out.

Aww, he's worried about me Lucy thought blushing lightly.

Natsu growled silently at the house.

Gray glared at Lucy's and Natsu's hands.

Erza narrowed her eyes at the house. Any minute now the witch could throw potions!

Happy chewed on his fish he got from Rin.

"Here goes nothing," Lucy muttered under her breath.

Gray was the one to walk to the front of the group and knock on the door.

His fist made contact with the wooden surface of the door.

The door swung open, instantly. On the other side of the door was a blue haired witch.

Erza and Gray instantly recognized her, Natsu stared in horror.

"L-Levy," Erza gasped aloud.

Lucy blinked at the girl.

Levy McGarden, short curly blue hair, her dress was short and orange to her thighs. Like her Edolas version she had a scowl.

"Fairy Tail? What do you want?" Levy asked rudely. Her eyes made their way to Lucy's.

Lucy and her locked eyes for a second before Natsu stood in front of Lucy protectively.

"back up, Luce," Natsu whispered to Lucy. Lucy only nodded as she put her hand on Natsu's shoulder.

"Oh I get it!" Levy said sadistically, "the antagonist fell for the protagonist!" She laughed like a hyena.

Gray and Erza got into fighting stances and Happy glared at Levy.

"Wait, I thought Levy was from Fairy Tail?" Lucy thought aloud.

Levy looked at Lucy, "yup!"

Lucy blinked, "then can we please finish our mission? you're acting like a bad guy."

Levy stared like she was crazy.

"Fairy Tail ruined me!" She screamed then she reached from behind her and threw a strange green bottle at Natsu. Natsu was instantly thrown aside, leaving Lucy defenseless.

"Gate of the- the," Lucy stuttered on her words seeing Natsu injured. He wasn't seriously hurt but still hurt.

"Ice Make!" "Requip!" Erza and Gray shouted. with a wave of Levy's hand coat zippers appeared on their mouths before they could chant their magics.

Then Levy threw the same bottles at Gray and Erza!

"Now, new girl!" But when Levy turned to look at Lucy, Lucy was being picked up by Happy.