Last Chapter

(The title says it.

This was the last chapter but if you really liked it I'm going to do a sequal. That's if someone wants to read the sequel. (: This chapter there's no marriage if that's what you were hoping for. This chapter has been long awaited! Someone realizes something BIG! And that's all I can say, mmkay thanks for reading! I'M SURPRISED I FINISHED IT TONIGHT! YAY! IT ALMOST MADE ME CRY!
Enjoy the last chapter)

Nalu is life! (:

"Guess who's this year's S-class mage!" Master announced to the guild.

Everyone was getting ready to celebrate, they didn't really care who won this year they just wanted to celebrate.

"CANA ALBARONA!" Lucy yelled. Everyone was here in Fairy Tail telling the tale of what happened on Tenro Island. The mages said they were looking for Zeref but they don't remember hearing much after that.

"Hey Luce, come here," Natsu said. He was kinda hiding in the shadows.

Lucy looked for him around and giggled when she realized he was hiding.

Lucy's P.O.V

I smile as I walk toward him.

Natsu was turning red. It was cute.

He's so childish. (8

"What's up?" I say smiling. He looked at me like it was the first time. His eyes widened and then he looked down and fiddled with his thumbs.

"I-I want to take you somewhere," he murmured.

I blink in confusion and nodded, "sure! I'll go anywhere with you!"

His eyes widened and red lines spread across his face. Wow that's redder than Erza's hair.

"Please follow me," he then redeemed himself and said looking down.

I looked at him and obediently followed him out the door.

The guild was heard as we were already down the street I could hear everyone laughing and cheering.

I laughed at hearing Cana's scream of distress. She's not always a drinker who shares.

Natsu seemed to calm down after awhile but I had to run to catch up to him.

We were walking through the trees and I recognized this the route of the meadow but why are we going there?

* after awhile of walking *

I stopped and stared. Seriously though I've never remembered it as being this beautiful! It must've gotten prettier.

Natsu and I were side by side and then he walks toward this blanket. He was probably here earlier to put the blanket and basket.

He sat down on the blanket and I just stared. He made room for me and patted the seat next to him.

I smile as I take the spot next to him.

I'm wearing my short blue skirt, tight blue shirt and brown boots. My legs overlap each other as I bend then in a position so that my skirt wasn't open.

Natsu wasn't making eye contact and the atmosphere was strangely becoming awkward.

"I made- that's a huge Mira made sandwiches," Natsu said and reached across the blanket to open the basket and pull out sandwiches.

I drag my hand across the blanket and feel the fabric, it's the kind that's really soft and allows you to make designs.

Natsu is really nurvous for some reason.