Missing the Pageant and Sakura trees

(Okay ladies and gentlemen! We're going to have a wee bit of drama in here. But don't worry most of the dramas already passed.

There's some things I warn you to look out for, try paying attention to the secret messages. There might be a few.

Natsu and Lucy haven't seen each other again because of their fight. It's a good thing Natsu's become less violent.

Lucy gets sick and has to miss everything so- just read on)

Gray and Lucy will stop being a ship at this point.
soweey this is a nalu ship.

Lucy looked over the papers.

These are what tore her and Natsu apart!

She glared at them before using both hands and ripping the request in half. Then she dunked it into her trash can.

She summoned Plu so she didn't feel so alone but still she found her chest aching. As she laid in bed snuggling up to Plu her nose started to bleed.

*meanwhile

Natsu glared daggers across the room.

The stupidest, hatefullest, most unfortunate, unloved, unwanted, and teary-eyed boy was looking him in the eye of the mirror. He had light cherry hair and wore the same clothes everyday.

He just wanted to sit under a tree forever and cry. He wanted to go to Lucy's and apologize. He wished he weren't so weak.

He regretted saying those words. They still lay on the tip of his tongue from when they spilled out.

He's used to hurting people but, Lucy was different. He had PROMISED her that he wouldn't hurt her, that he'd protect her. And then he goes and says crap like that?

He wanted to punch something, no, destroy something. But whenever he moved his arms got instantly tired and felt there was no longer any purpose to it.

Natsu heaved out a loud stressful sigh and then sunk onto the floor with a scowl.

***

"Come on Lucy it's time to get ready Juvia-san, and Erza-san will all be joining us in the Pageant," Mira said knocking on Lucy's door.

Lucy sneezed loudly and she had a blanket covering her.

Mira opened the door to see Lucy. Lucy had just tripped on the covers and landed on her stomach.

"Ooh, that's gotta hurt," Mira said.

"Help me please," Lucy begged weakly holding her arms up for assistance. Mira smiled and picked Lucy back up.

"What's wrong? Why are you staying in here? Their going to have the Sakura trees bloom tonight!" Mira talked alot. This was Mira's favorite time of the year, right next to Christmas. When the festival is complete everyone eats dinner under the Sakura trees and wait for them to bloom.

"Oh, yeah," Lucy muttered she felt something hard in the back of her throat hoping for hot tea later to help it.

"Yes! And this year Lisanna asked Natsu to go with her again," Mira said smiling.

Lucy flinched at his name, "Really? What did he say?"

Mira smiled nurvously at the memory.

"Natsu Natsu!" Lisanna's voice screeched in his ear as the white haired girl poked him repeatedly on the shoulder.

"The hell do you want?" Natsu growled at her. She flinched before redeeming herself.

"I wanted to ask you to go see the Sakura trees with me," Lisanna said shyly with blush on her cheeks.