Natsu's and Lucy's big fight

(This chapter isn't very nalu-y I just added Wendy and Lucy having a close sister relationship. Lucy's substituting for the real Natsu in the anime Fairy Tail in here.

Natsu and Lucy get into another fight because Natsu gets jealous over a request Lucy wanted to do. He jumped to conclusions.

This fight will be a real heart-clenching story-line escalator. you'll see.

Enjoy and fan girl in this chapter please or cry! Okay Thanks!)

I told you we'd skip a whole lot because of my lack of time. I really just wanted Wendy to join the guild anyways. Sorry. ):

"I'm sorry to hear about your guild, Wendy," Lucy said looking down at Wendy.

Wendy had been in tears ever since the guild mark on her arm disappeared. Charle hadn't done much for comforting she isn't used to it.

Lucy felt sorry for her but there wasn't much she could do or even think of. They'd already beaten Midnight and the rest of the guild. They fought great labors but in the end Fairy Tail had indeed won.

Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Erza, Happy, Charle, and Wendy had previously said their goodbyes to Lamia Scale and Blue Pegasus but Cait Shelter had disbanded leaving Charle and Wendy without a guild.

Natsu, Erza, and Gray were talking about staying in the next town Crocus it was near and they were debating if they wanted to take the train.

"Wendy," Lucy said kneeling down in front of her, "I'm sorry! I don't have the right to say I know how you feel but I know I'd be awfully sad if I lost Fairy Tail or anyone."

Wendy rubbed her eyes as she looked up to Lucy, "Thanks Lucy-san."

Lucy just smiled, "So, Wendy you stand up with your head strong. You smile and wipe the tears as you carry on." Lucy patted Wendy's head as she cried about the beauty in Lucy's speech.

"Thank... YOU!" Wendy cried out jumping on Lucy and hugging her waist. Wendy's treats spilled onto the ground in small puddles. Lucy's pink black neck checkered tight shirt had tear stains and Natsu could smell the salt, and the others looked over at Lucy and Wendy with smiles.

"Wendy let's go, join Fairy Tail and come home with us. We'll go on endless adventures together," Lucy said smiling. Wendy blinked the tears away and tightened her grip on Lucy.

"I will! I'll join Fairy Tail!"

*

*** Several weeks later ***

*

"Today we'll have the celebrations downtown! I'm going to be in the Beauty Pageant," Lucy said loudly. She stood up tall and proud.

Natsu sat next to Happy on the floor of her apartment. They looked up at her with grumpy expression's.

"Nah can't go Wendy and Charle are going on a mission with Lisanna so I thought I'd go along," Happy said. He had a fish between his paws that he'd take nibbles of every minute.

"Yah Luce, you don't need to go to any Beauty Pageant," Natsu said rolling his eyes.

Lucy pouted and crossed her arms then asked, "Why not?"

Natsu had a straight face on as he said, "Because no women alive would be able to compare to your beauty."

Lucy smiled at him and brightened," really? you think so?"

Natsu nodded proudly, "Of course!"

"Well I wanted the reward," Lucy said shrugging.

Natsu didn't react, "I tell you what. I'll take you on a mission and you'll get every inch of the reward."