7.

Chris.

She's mine.

I have a daughter. A baby girl.

How did this even happen? I strap up with everybody I fuck including Karrueche. Well with Sabrina I don't, but why should I? How did I slip up and have a baby with a girl like Nia?

Today would be my first day with Royalty. I really wish her mother didn't have to be here but I guess she's not comfortable with having her around me without her supervision.

I was nervous.

What if I wasn't a good father? What if I get scared and run. I'm now responsible for another human being.

Karrueche fucking hates me.

I don't blame her though. I know y'all saw her tweet about Nia. My road manager fucked around and sent Nia's info to Karrueche. I don't know how but it happened and I just gotta live with it.

I couldn't do this meeting alone so I flew my mom out. I wanted so badly to call Sabrina and tell her to come over but I can't face her right now. And I'm sure her fiancé wouldn't be cool with that so I'll let her be.

But I need her.

She said she'd be there whenever I needed her and now is the time.

I think I'm getting sick!

Shit!

I'm a fucking dad!

I grabbed my phone to text Sabrina.

Chris - I need you....I don't mean to be rude or disrespect Lance but Sabrina I need you by my side today.

I just looked at my phone waiting for her response.

The three bubbles popped up.

Sabrina - I haven't seen or heard from you ever since my dinner

Chris - I know and I'm sorry. The engagement caught me off guard. I really need you Sabrina

Sabrina - for what?

Chris - Just come to my house and I'll explain

Sabrina - Okay

Chris - Thank you

I put my phone down and put my hands over my face.

"You okay?" My mom asked.

"Yeah, I'm good."

"So you ready to meet her"

"Yeah, I'm kinda nervous"

"Everything is going to be okay" she kissed my head.

I decided to go upstairs and take a quick nap. Maybe that'll get rid of some of this anxiety.

As soon as I laid down and closed my eyes the first thing that popped in my head was you're a dad now.

Man!

Later on.

I felt somebody tapping me. I opened my eyes and Sabrina was sitting in front of me.

"You came" I said while sitting up.

"Yeah, so why did you need me?"

"Royalty is coming today and I just need you around"

"Your mom is here, why do you need me?"

"Because I just do and I know you'll also be another person that'll be in her life"