87.

Chris.

Flashback

The Day After The Wedding.

Sabrina and I were lying in bed. We've been in this house since we said I do. I think we made love all over this place. I honestly can say it's the best sex we've probably ever had. She got wild, letting me do whatever I wanted to her body. I felt like I was floating on a cloud.

"I still can't believe that we are married. I finally feel like my life is complete." Sabrina said.

"I know. You looked so beautiful yesterday." I rubbed her cheek with my thumb.

"Thank you baby."

"Just wait until our honeymoon man. I got some shit up my sleeve."

"Oooooo, I can't wait." She leaned down and kissed me.

"I swear I don't know what I would do without you. We've been through so much together. I'm never letting you go." I said.

"Well you don't have to worry about that because I'm not going anywhere. All those ratchet ass hoes tried to come and take my place but nobody can take my place."

"Nobody can do me like you can. You know me better than anybody I've ever dealt with. Sometimes I think about how things would be if I would've told you how I felt a long time ago. What would my life be like."

"I wonder the same thing too but I think things happened the way they did for a reason. At times I used to question if we really were meant for each other or if we thought that we were because of how well we knew each other. But then I realized that I cant even imagine myself with anybody else but you. In my eyes your perfect. Especially for me."

She climbed on top of me.

"I'm not going anywhere, you're not going anywhere. I'm here until I take my last breath." She said.

"I love you so much baby."

"I love you so much more Chris."

I lifted her up and slid inside of her.

"I love you so fucking much girl."

------------------------------

6 Months Later.

It's been 6 long months since Sabrina got shot and I've been holding on hoping that something would change but it hasn't. 3 months ago, they took her out of her induced coma but she never woke up. While on the respirator her lungs collapsed and she went back into cardiac arrest again. My only option was to put her on life support.

Day by day they said her organs are starting fail. The other day the doctor told me that there was nothing that they could do and that I need to let her go because she's suffering.

How do you accept the fact that the love of your life will no longer be with you?

I can't accept that.

I still have faith that she'll wake up and be okay. I can't just pull the plug on her.

Her mother gave up months ago, her father feels the same way I do. Li already has her funeral planned out. She's already told people that she's dead.