53.

Bri.

The Next Day.

Zach and I were out shopping, enjoying this nice summer day.

Well at least trying to.

Everywhere I moved paps were in my face. This is one of the bad things that I gained from being with Chris. When we were just best friends they didn't do this. Maybe because they didn't recognize me.

Now I have to deal with this everyday.

I'm not famous! Leave me alone.

And they only ask about Chris. "Are you and Chris getting back together?" "Are you guys friends?" "How does Chris feel about you dating Zach Lavine?"

Blah blah blah.

After we got around a swarm of them we headed in Louis Vuitton.

"I don't know how you deal with that. They don't know what personal space is." He said

"I know and I'm sorry. I wish I didn't have to deal with that."

"Move to Minnesota and you won't."

"Ummm no thanks."

"You like this crazy lifestyle."

"Honestly I don't and no matter where I go, I deal with it because of who I'm tied to. Hopefully it'll die down one day."

"So what's the deal with you and him anyway?" He asked.

I just looked back at him.

"What you mean?"

"Like after y'all situation happened I used to hear how y'all hated each other and now it doesn't seem that way."

"Well he didn't hate me after that happened I hated him but we just sat down and realized that life would be easier if we were friends. We weren't getting anywhere being mad at each other and plus we have kids so we have to be friends."

"You don't have be friends, y'all can just co parent."

"Why you seem so bothered by Chris?"

"Because I know of the past that y'all had. I mean you almost married this nigga and i know you probably still got feelings for him. I just don't want what happened last time to happen again."

"It's not! I don't want to be with Chris. If I did then that's where I would be."

I walked away from him and started looking at purses. Eventually he came up behind me. He gripped my waist and put his chin on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, okay?" He said

"Whatever Zach."

"For real baby, I am."

"If we're gonna make something out of this you gotta trust me. I know I left you hanging last time but that won't be happening again."

"Alright." He kissed my neck. "Now let's get you a purse."

"Yaaasssss!"

Chris.

I decided to take the kids to go see my mom. Shes been back and forth from LA and VA so it's hard to catch her.

"Ma, where you at? I yelled while walking in.

"In the kitchen." Me and the kids walked to where she was.