Part 2

I catch a scent, human, male, quite aged, weak. (A/N: I'm not going to quote any more A V P lines) I growl, having an urge to... Kill. I feel all control leave me and my long, bladed tail thrashes about wildly behind me, my mouth curls up to bare my fang like teeth. I also notice my tongue has a strange head on it that I believe I can use to my advantage.

I open my mouth, my tongue opens it's own mouth too, hissing quietly, taking in the scent of my prey. I hear the man, outside of the room, questioning what is going on and some sort of android saying his agreement has come into affect. Almost immediately I jump up, flipping upside down so I hang from the ceiling as my prey is forced into the room, little does he know that I'm in with him. I try my best to stay in the darkness before jumping back down and making my way quietly behind him.

I drag my hand down his back swiftly and quickly, my sharp claws making a long, clean cut down his back as he screams in pain. I hiss in amusement as he tries to run before I run back up to him, slashing wildly at him until he drops down, motionless. My mouth curves up into a creepy smile and I lean down to his head, my mouth opening to let my tongue slip out to jab into his skull, leaving a horrifying hole in his head as if he was shot. I then jump back up to the ceiling and smash the lights with my tail until I was left in complete darkness. I know that darkness is my ally.

I then catch another scent, quite similar to the man I just had. I stay cloaked in the shadows, my invisible eyes watching the man stumble into the room. I hear him ask for a flashlight which I can't help but chuckle at, I would say the same thing if I was in a dark room, unaware of a Xenomorph watching me. I crouch down, still on the ceiling, my tail swishing side to side like a cat. I then jump and flip around so I land on him, knocking him to the ground before almost letting him get up and then I raise my hand above my head before slashing it downward towards him, my claws digging deep and he drops to the ground once more.

I can almost feel Dr Groves's (the first victim mentioned his name) eyes watching my every move, even in the darkness. I freeze, a stronger scent is near, male, middle aged/late 30's, harmful. I growl, the man is obviously armed as I hear him just outside the room. I open my mouth, letting out a long, loud, hiss that could even make a tiger shiver. I quieten down when I see him enter the room, his gun pointed almost to where I was. Like the last victim, I leap down towards him, arms outstretched and I knock him to the ground before he could fire a single bullet. I hold him by the throat, my claws ready to finish him off but I look at my tail, the sharp blade glinting in the light through the window and I smirk, a devious plan in mind. The man struggles to break free, moving his head side to side, frantically grabbing for his gun but one of my hands keep his head in place while the other pins his hand down.

I let my tail rest on his shoulder, the tip of my blade cutting down his face, leaving quite a small yet deep cut. I can almost hear myself begging to let him go but I can't, it's almost impossible to. I growl lowly, the blade now cutting into his neck, drops of blood dripping down before cutting his head clean off... Lovely.

"Ew, what? Why?" I whimper in disgust, juggling the head before letting it drop to the floor. "That was just nasty," I hiss, shivering and trying to clear the image from my head. I don't know why but, I couldn't stop it and I hissed at myself. "Bad Xenomorph!" I hiss before stopping, hearing a screech in the distance, escape.