Part 10

I growl at the intruder, crawling up hesitantly towards the predator, tail lashing out behind me. The predator places a hand on one of the bars of the cage, showing no fear. From the looks of it, he is analysing me from behind his mask making me, even as a Xenomorph feel a bit self conscious. "They call you Six, but your real name is Elise, correct?" It speaks in a raspy, deep voice.

I get a bit shocked at how he knew but I nod slowly, watching the predator's every move. I then think of my friends and sisters 'are they okay? Are they in the same situation I'm in? Will I ever see them again?' But my train of thought crashes when the predator speaks again. "Your allies are fine, we just had to knock them unconscious for when we took you, they put up quite a fight," he growls, swiping his hand across a long and newly done but luckily not too deep scratch, Jenny.

The wound doesn't appear to be infected but it is dirty, must of fell when Jenny got him, Thanators are rather strong. "You should probably clean that you know?" I point at the wound, with two of my fused fingers, "unless of course you want it infected," I hiss, watching neon green blood drip slowly from the wound. The Predator just glances down at the wound. "So, you'd rather worry about a little cut than find out why you're here?" He says, a bit of amusement in his voice and I immediately six-palm. "Bruh, I was just saying that if you don't clean that it will obviously get worse and OF COURSE I WANT TO KNOW WHY, WHERE AND HOW I'M HERE!" I screech, getting a bit irritated.

The predator just chuckles, "now now, I'll get to the details soon enough, I'm just going to clean my wound," and with that he stands up and disappears. I could literally feel the smug smirk on his face as he walked out. I huff in exasperation and sprawl myself out along the floor. I stay there for at least ten seconds before sitting back up, returning to my position I was in beforehand. I growl and hiss quietly while clutching my stomach, feeling hunger overcome me. The spikes rattle along my back. I thought Xenomorphs didn't have spikes along their back but just strange... Things. I just sigh and sit there, waiting for the annoying predator.

I begin to ponder about what they would possibly want with me, I mean, I'm going to die anyway right? I bow my head, lost in my thoughts that I didn't even notice the predator from before walking up to me. "Had fun?" His familiar voice brought me back from my thoughts and I turn my head to face him. "Meh, quite the opposite actually," I hiss with a cold smile. A thought then returns, "so, what exactly are you going to do to me?" I question and the predator answers, "we're just going to analyse you and train you a bit, nothing too harmful." Nothing TOO harmful, so... It's gonna hurt? The predator must of noticed my worried look and reached over to pat my head which made me purr a bit in content.

"It's alright, it will hurt, true, but we will not kill you or hurt you very badly unless you harm one of my people of course," he says, still patting my head before retreating his hand back to his side. I then hear a scared and confused voice near me and I see a man being carried towards my cage by a predator. The predator then quickly opens my cage while holding the man in place before forcefully pushing him in and slamming the door to my cage shut.

I can't help but hiss, desperate to satisfy my hunger as I blend into the dark corners of the cage, hissing loudly just to watch in amusement as he gasps in fear, eyes wide. I then flip onto the top of the cage, tail following suit as it lashes behind me, having an urge to sink the blade into his chest. I crawl towards him until I'm dangling right above him, letting the transparent, acidic liquid drip from my mouth and onto the human.

The human then cries out at the unexpected pain and rips his jacket off to stop the acid landing on his skin as I watch in the shadows. I'm tempted to pain him further but I decide to just finish him quickly. I pounce swiftly behind him and stab him with my tail, one of my hands covering his mouth as he tries to take a deep breath before I finish him with my two tongues. I then decide to eat parts of his body due to a bit of hunger left in me and before long he looks like a puddle of blood and bones that even I can't help but cringe at. I then have a feeling that someone's behind me and I whirl around only to come face to face with the leading predator, mask less. I can't help but shiver under his intimidating orange-almost red gaze.

He then smirks and says "perhaps we can make you a friend more... Your kind almost," and with that he grips my wrist a bit tightly and leads me out of the cage, however his plasma caster was aimed at me, no doubt for if I do something out of line. I can do nothing but follow suit, trying to glare at the predators who stare in awe at me, my spikes rattling and tail twitching in annoyance to get them to look away. Before I knew it I was lead into yet another dark room but with another cage. "Hey! Up you get, I brought someone!" The leading predator shouts at whatever was in the cage and I swore I saw a dark figure move in the cage.

I watch as the figure stands and what appears to be a tail whips the air with a bladed tip much like mine. It's at least a couple of heads or so taller than me. It then turns towards us and I gasp at the being.