Part 9

My "eyes" are still shut as I wait, bracing the pain that was to come but became extremely confused when I felt nothing. 'Am I dead?' I thought before opening my "eyes" again. My mouth opens a bit, seeing a predator who holds authority in his posture and aura. The predator has a grip on the predator who was going to kill me, the sharp blade is only a hair length away from me. The predator looks up, growling at whomever stopped him but froze as soon as he saw the tall, fierce elite predator looming over him.

As soon as the predator's arm is released he scrambles up before bowing with respect. I look up at the, who I'm guessing, is the leading predator, looking him up and down. He's blooded, that's for definite, and his mask is gold with silver, ancient markings decorating it. He looks down at me, the covered holes for the eyes are flashing a neon green as he bends down to get a better look at me. I growl, trying to raise my tail as a warning to get him to back off but instead I let out a quiet whimper of pain, the predators sure know how to break a tail. The predator then raises his fist slightly, his wrist blades sliding out before he pricks me with them. I hiss, feeling acid dripping from the small, yet deep wound from my arm. The predator gathers some of my acidic blood on his wrist blades and brings it up to his face, a strange red scanner on his mask scans my blood. The leading predator then says something to a few of the predators surrounding me in their language and before I knew it, I turned around to be met with a strong fist, sending me to the ground and before I could get up again, I felt something being injected into my neck, knocking me out cold. The last thing I see when I'm being dragged away is Jenny, Evie and my sisters yelling my name, struggling against the predators who are holding them back before I lose consciousness.

I groan, letting out a quiet hiss as I recover from whatever was put in me. I look around me, seeing I'm curled up, my arms close together with my legs almost up to my chest and my tail is curled up, resting near my head. A bit like the fetal position. I growl, trying to get up, feeling rather dizzy as I do so and I stumble a bit, trying to figure out where I am now. I then realise I'm in a cage of some sort, inside a giant, mysterious ship. I look around, seeing my friends and sisters are missing.

"Huh? Jenny? Evie? Sis-bros? Anyone?" I call out, looking around frantically for a way out only to find none. I have a sudden urge to lay down and have a rest, my body still weak. I sigh, who would of thought I could go through this? Wasn't I supposed to be dead by now? I shiver, dreading what will come next as I let sleep take over. 'I mean, it's just a dream right? Or a nightmare? It will be over when I wake up.' I let those thoughts run through my head, telling myself it will all be okay before falling asleep.

I twitch in my sleep, hearing heavy footsteps near me and I growl. My tail shifts, the blade facing away from me and towards the intruder. "Hey, wake up!" I hear a soft voice whisper loudly and I immediately do so, uncurling from my comfy position on the hard floor. "What?" I mumble, letting out a big yawn, my mouth opening which causes my tongue to slip out and open wide too. I then get to my feet, stretching a bit like a cat and raising my tail high above my head. I hear a giggle and I snap my head to the sound.  Behind the bars is a female predator, her mask off and her black dreads falling near her face and I squint, or try to at least, seeing her eyes are a ice blue.

"Don't be alarmed," she speaks, watching my every move as I step up cautiously towards her, checking her for weapons. "The leader only wants to examine you, says you're special," she explains, a strange smile on her mouth, it was obviously hard to tell. I just nod slowly, confused at what was going on. She then leaves, also leaving me to be alone in the cage. Like a human, I prop my head up on my knees, my arms circling my legs and I play absentmindedly with my tail, being careful with the blade and sharp points. I haven't been able to examine myself due to all that's been going on. I bring my right hand up to my face, tracing my fingers over the alien imprint before being able to separate my six fingers and fusing them back together. I'll be honest though, being an alien had its perks but was also creepy as anything.

I then reach behind me, tracing my fingers over the sharp spikes along my back and back down to my tail, I learned that I was rather flexible as an alien. After, I smooth my hands over my head, feeling the ridges and smooth parts of it, obviously trying not to be a bit creeped out. I then open my mouth, feeling my sharp teeth and opening and closing the mouth on my tongue before closing my mouth again. I then lay down, relaxing for whatever twisted and confusing thing was going to happen to me.

I was almost fading into sleep before hearing a door open. I look over, seeing the leading predator from before standing just outside the cage.