17

n//  im bored again so here u go

"She's the Coven-less Queen..." Klaus whispered to himself in astonishment. "But how?"

"Beats me." I scoffed. "All I know is that one day I blew up a car with my mind and the next I am being hunted."

"No, how are you alive?"

"Well, usually, when two people love each other very much-"

"No!" Klaus shouted, throwing his glass of much needed alcohol against one of the walls in the room.

He had asked Elijah to step out of the room whilst we discussed me and my agenda. But, since Elijah Mikaelson is always one for protecting those of which he cares for, he is merely down the hall, most likely listening to everything we were saying. Which, in its own, defeated the purpose of having him step out in the first place. But that was just me.

"Look, with all due respect, your hybrid-ness, unlike everyone else that you terrorize in your life, I do not tolerate tantrums and blatant disrespect." I rolled my eyes.

Honestly, for the most powerful man in the world, he sure acts like a two year old.

"I don't understand this!" He said to himself as he paced back and forth, ignoring my comment completely.

"Well maybe if you told me what it is that you don't understand, then I'd be able to help."

"That's impossible, seeing as you're the problem."

"That was just rude."

"And I don't care."

"Well at least allow me to introduce myself," I rolled my eyes, sticking out my hand. "M'name is Ophelia Armstrong, your resident witch queen."

And at the sound of my name, Klaus actually stopped pacing and looked at me with wide eyes.

"How is this possible?!" He screamed, letting his emotions finally get the best of him. "She's dead! She died in my arms, for bloody Christ's sake!"

Now it was my time to freeze up.

"Wait," I said, ditching all of my previous sarcasm. "You mean... all of those dreams I had -- the ones that have been causing me literal agony and pain, aren't dreams, but memories?"

"What dreams? Why do you keep referring to dreams?!"

"Why do you think, moron?!" I yelled back. "Because I keep having them! And for some reason unbeknownst to me, they both involve you and I, being a little too close for my comfort, in a time that was way before I was born!"

"Tell me about these dreams." He growled. "This instant."

I rolled my eyes at him and uncrossed my legs, letting him know how unamused I was.

"Look." I stated with a growl. "All I want to do is thank Elijah for inviting me here to this lovely ball of yours, go home, down a bottle of whiskey or two, and sleep for a thousand years. Not play 'mystical catch-up' with the poster boy of evil."