Chapter 3: Falling

Hey People! Sorry last chapter was so long. I honestly didn't expect it to be. Let me know if you liked it and want more chapters that long. If not I think I will try and shorten them a little bit. Anyway hope yall are liking it!

-Constance A.

____________________________________________________________________________________

I couldn't believe it. For the first time ever I had been captured and unable to escape! I was fuming. At what my anger was centered on I didn't quite know. It was either the fact I had been captured, found my devilishly handsome mate, or that he had wordlessly dragged me here and locked me in this bedroom. WHAT THE CRAP!!! AH! It was no use trying to escape. Guards had been placed outside the door and below ever single window. I was not leaving that was clear.

This was bad. I had found my mate. He was the Alpha of the Blue Moon Pack. In my childhood I had always dreamed of having a mate and having the fairytale. Well that couldn't happen anymore. I'm sure he is a great guy and all but I do not want him to know me. That's just a train wreck waiting to happen. I needed to leave! But how? I couldn't find a way. My mind was freaking out majorly as I paced the floor of the bedroom.

It was a pretty room. Three large windows on the wall opposite the door. The king size bed to the left and a chest with a wall mounted TV to the right. On either side of this were the doors to the bathroom and closet. The walls were painted a royal blue. It matched the overall theme.

It really was a nice room and I would have taken time to appreciate it if I hadn't been in the situation I was in. My mind was clouding over with the remembrance of how it all felt. We had created our own little atmosphere. It was just us and time had stopped. It was so sensational. I was angry at myself for not trying to escape then. It would have been perfect timing. Maybe. But I was in too much of a stupor to realize anything. I had been staring into his glacier blue eyes and taking in his scent. Oh his wonderful scent. He smelled of freshly fallen rain and wood chips. In all honest I don't think I had ever smelt something so amazing. I wanted to breathe in more of it but would refrain from ever doing so again. When the Beta had finally caught up, still holding onto his knee, he broke his friend out of our little happy bubble. He looked dumbly at his friend before looking at me again. The tingly electrifying sensation still coursed through my body. Waves of it emanating from where our skins touched. It was addicting almost.

No words were said. The beta only looked at us in confusion and my mate looked as though he was having a hard time deciding what to do. I was under him, my legs pinned down, so there wasn't much I could do. Then as if everything clicked he stood and swiftly brought me up with him. Taking my hand in his, the delicious shocks starting all over again, he began to lead me away. I dumbly kept after him. Not trying to struggle like I should have been. I shook my head at the memory. I was annoyed with my self. As we walked all I could do was admire the backside of him. He was probably a foot or so taller than me. His muscles were visible through the back of his green shirt. His butt was a fine thing to behold as well as his legs.

I had only snapped out of my cycling daze when he had put me in the middle of the room and turned to leave. I had immediately regained my senses at the lack of touch and was now away of the situation I was now in.

It had been two hours since then and I was now leisurely resting on the bed. It would be another two hours at least before lunch. Not that I needed it. Mariah's breakfast was still keeping my stomach full. I sighed. I had been trying to figure out a way to escape but nothing I came up with was going to work. I did have one option but it was dangerous and unsure and I wasn't going to use it. Last time I had the matter did not end well at all. I noticed my Alpha mate had taken my little back pack with him. No doubt trying to discover anything about me. Well sucks for him cause he wasn't. There was nothing in that backpack that would identify anything about me. Well except for maybe the fact that I was a lone wolf but come on, that was obvious.