Chapter 29

Zayn's P.O.V.

"Are you sure?" I whine.

"Yes Zayn, I'm sure you have to come. You don't understand, this guy is known for his crazy parties." Says Niall. He's standing in the doorway of my room, hand on his hip. He's looks like my mother, it's ridiculous.

"Ni, it's a Tuesday night. I've got a huge paper due on Friday that I haven't started yet an-"

"You can always retake a class but you can't relive a party." He interrupts me. "C'mon, everyone is gonna be there. You won't be the only one who's hungover tomorrow."

I roll my eyes. "Is Liam coming?"

He smirks. "Yes your husband is also coming."

I throw a pillow at his face. "Get out. I'm gonna change."

He does as I say and closes the door behind him. I throw on a simple t-shirt with some black skinny jeans that make my legs look great. I rub some gel into my hair, making it stand up at a perfect angle.

I don't spend too much time on my appearance. I assume I'm going to get wasted and l'll sweat a lot. Within an hour I'm gonna look like trash anyway.

Once I finish, I step out into the living room. I'm surprised to see Louis and Harry talking to Niall.

"Hey Zayn!" Harry says, cheerfully. "I'm glad you're coming with us. Our squad is expanding."

I chuckle awkwardly. "With us? I thought you and Liam..." I trailed off, scratching the back of my neck.

Even though I know all of the people in this room pretty well, there's still a lot of people and I get nervous.

"Niall invited us." Louis says and I can see Niall smirking. He's up to something. I don't care enough to question it.

Nobody notices as I wander off and make a bee line right for the prettiest boy in the room. My boyfriend.

His face lights up when he sees me and I take an extra second to appreciate how good he looks in his white t-shirt, and loose jeans. His hair looks the same as it always does, but I love it.

"Hey princess." He smiles cheekily.

I feel my cheeks heating up so I wrap my arms around his strong torso, and lean my head on his shoulder.

"I'm not too sure I want to do this. I'm bad at socializing. It stresses me out." I whisper to him.

I fee his large hand rubbing my back as I try to take deep breaths to calm my racing heart. This is ridiculous, I haven't even left the room yet.

"Babe, I'm gonna be with you the whole time. I promise. And everyone is either gonna be drunk or high so it doesn't matter what happens. It isn't gonna be remembered the next morning." He assured me.

His words calm me a bit but I'm still nervous. I don't want Liam to worry about me, I want him to have a good time so I pull away from him and grab his hand.

"Okay let's head out." I say, confidently. I make eye contact with Liam and he gives me a proud smile and nod.

We step out and as we're walking down the hall, I'm feeling confident as ever. We're like the clique of mean girls that every high school movie has. I feel unstoppable.

 I feel unstoppable