Chapter 1

2 years since I last saw those electric blue eyes,

2 years since I last saw his long chocolate brown hair,

He may have hurt me so much but the heart wants what the heart wants. As much as I wanna hate him for everything he did to me, I can't, he's my first love.         

In two years, people can change. I for once, changed and for the better! I was now eighteen-years-old, shifter. Pure white fur and hazel eyed wolf. My hearing and eye sight was now keen meaning I didn't have to wear those big ugly glasses and the one thing that I'm mostly proud of, I used to weigh 205lbs but now I weighed 110lbs.

I was the opposite of what I was before.

And for once I could feel and be normal.

I was now going home to spend my senior year back with my dad and friend, Daniel Porter. But things would be different back in Moonlight Pack Territory. Mason, my mate, hopefully. Was now the Alpha of the pack but there was a new law in every country that the elders made. Each school must at least have two packs and sadly for us, we were paired by our great enemy, The Elite Pack. Which was the most powerful and strongest Pack in America. Their training was intense, more intense than any good soldier in the marines.

I was excited yet scared at the same time.

----------------------------------------------------------------

        People were now scramming out of the Airplane. I stood up and fixed my leather jacket that clung to my curves, got my bag and started walking in my six inch heels. I walked outside looking for my dad, and Daniel.

I looked around but I knew where he was since I could smell his and Daniel's scent. Once I saw them I waved and tried my best to run to them without stumbling or falling with these killer heels that are literally killing me. "SKYE!!" my father's voice boomed the whole place making everybody flinched at his voice. But me, I was used to it. Once I reached him, we both pulled each other in a bear hug not wanting to let go because we missed each other too much. "I missed you dad," I whispered as a tear ran down my face, happy that I now get to be with my dad. "I missed you too pumpkin," he whispered back "I guess I shouldn't call you pumpkin since you're not one anymore," I grinned and slapped his shoulder as he gave out a merry laugh and then I looked at his side and saw Daniel.

Daniel changed also, instead of his formal straight Justin Bieber hair, his hair was now slightly curly and it was still long but it had that messy look to it. He had small stubble. "Oh my god Daniel! Is that you?!" I asked, as we both smiled at each other. "Wow! Skye, you look amazing!" he said making me blush. "Why thank you!?!" I said as I playfully smacked his shoulder. I then pulled Daniel into a hug. but then my father broke us up and said "Break it up you two! Just because my daughter is now skinny and whatever that doesn't mean you get to flirt with her Daniel," Daniel and me laughed.

"It's fine Toni, Skye isn't my type," he said, we both laughed but then I asked "Since when do you call my dad by his first name?" then it was my dad's and Daniel's turn to laugh. "It's been lonely without you so it's either Daniel or his father will stop by and we will talk or watch some TV, go out for a run or go patrolling. Life was like this for two years," my dad said as we started walking towards the car. "Excited to go back to school tomorrow?" Daniel asked as he put my bag in the trunk of the car. "Hmm... Yes and no," I said. "Why?" Daniel asked. "I don't know, scared of their reaction," I said as I got into the backseat.

"Believe me Skye! You will be shocked at the new Moonlight High."

---------------------------------------------------------------