Chapter 14

Witch?

It took me a while to register what she was telling me was the truth because no way in hell could the fire behind me magically appeared. "A Witch? So you're telling me that witches and Vampires are real?" I asked trying to seem cool about it when I am freaking out. She smiled and said "Vampires are extinct now but Skye sweetie... you must know the truth," As she stood right in front of me and put her hands on my shoulder.

I didn't know what to do, all I did was shrugged her hands off my shoulders and said "Okay just let me stand up before I lose my mind," she sighed as if telling me the truth about her life--which wasn't important to me--was hard for her. "I was a wolf back then, I found your father but little did I know that he was already married to another and so I ended up pregnant. My pack wanted to execute me for being pregnant with another Alpha especially when he is already married and with a child," she said as she started pacing the room. "I was heart broken that your father didn't want to accept me, your mother broke up with him because of me and that's when I needed revenge against your father and I did some bad things that I have might regret and that leads us to me and Nikki not talking anymore,"

My eyebrows furrowed clearly she wasn't making any clear sense.

"Okay, and so what is this big mistake that you regret so much?" I asked, she looked at me seriously with a look that can make you flinch. "But first you must promise me that you can't tell anyone only you and Nikki should know not even Nathaniel should know," she said seriously. I rolled my eyes and said "Can't promise anything, it actually depends," As I folded my arms.

"I'm your mom,"

My whole world just froze and pictures of me and MY MOM not HER! Flash in my head like a slideshow playing. I then felt the wet tears running down my face, I licked my lips trying to find anything to defend my real mom and not some witch who claims to be my mom. "How is that possible? I look exactly like my mom!" I said obviously angry. She sighed and said "I switched the babies, yes it's the most stupid thing to--" Before she could even finish I snapped at her "Stupid? It's the most dumbest idea ever, don't you know that I have been living a lie now that you tell me all this bull!? Why didn't you even return Nikki or her real name might be Skye and I might be Nikki!? What the hell is going on here!?" I shouted clearly angry at the moment.

"I am so sorry," Gabie started to sob. "I told Nikki and she ran away to find Nathaniel, you are my daughter and not Nikki," she said while tears ran down her face. Nikki and Nathaniel didn't matter at the moment but this woman who is my mom, ruined my whole life. Tears started running down my face uncontrollably. Suddenly Nathaniel came barging in the door because he heard cries and also our shouts. "What's going on here?" he asked as he was shirtless and held an ax in his hand. Once he saw me and Gabie crying in front of each other, he lowered his ax and growled "Why is she crying Gabie!?" I then couldn't take it anymore, from the spot where I stood I ran to the room where I stayed.

I ran while tears were still pouring from my eyes. After a few minutes of crying I felt arms wrap around my waist, I turned around to see Nate his eyes full of concern and love and I did what needs to be done, I cried in his chest then crashed my lips upon his. We both kissed each other until I pulled away and cupped his face and said "Mate with me now," I was too sad to think about anything at the moment and I wanted Nate to take that away. Before he could say anything I crashed my lips upon his and started undoing his belt but all of a sudden he stopped my hands and pulled me away from the kiss, I growled under my breath frustrated at the moment "Why? What is the matter? You don't want me anymore? I thought this is what you want?" I asked as I ran my hand through my hair obviously stressed out of my own wits.

He smiled weakly and said "Of course I want you," As he pointed to the big bulge from his pants. "Then what's stopping you?" I asked he grabbed both my hands and kissed it. "I don't want our first time to be out of sadness, I want our first time to be perfect and besides I haven't taken you out on a proper date yet," he said as he kissed my forehead. I smiled and hugged him tightly knowing that no matter what happens right now in my life I knew I had Nate by my side.

Even through my fatness then to the bullying, I survived it. I came back and Nate saved me through the almost beating of Chloe. Saved me from a lot of things and he could make me feel better when I just found that my mother is actually a witch who switched me and Nikki when we were babies, and who knows what might be next that maybe Mason is actually gay or Chloe is secretly my dad's girlfriend, I shuddered at the thought.

Nate pulled away from the hug then he lifted my chin and looked into my eyes "No matter what sadness or what obstacle you have to go through I will always be there for you," he whispered as he kissed the tip of my nose. He just made the butterflies swarm violently in my stomach. "Are you bipolar or something because one moment you could be such a douche and start rejecting me then next thing I know you're kissing me and telling me your undying love?" I asked, a playful smile appeared on his face and he quickly stood up and started walking away and said seriously "I have no love for you," I giggled and ran after him jumping on his back as we both laughed and came crashing down on my bed.

He might not mate with me today but that doesn't mean we can't make out. So almost the whole day we made out and of course we made meal stops but we ate when Gabie wasn't around she knew I needed time and still Nate doesn't know, and guess what I am going on my first real date tomorrow,

with my mate.

Another picture of Nate on the side. :D