Chapter 11

I quickly went to the bathroom to put on some makeup which I was glad that Jane packed them  for me. I put on some shorts and a really showy top, I put on some random shoes then I made my way down to the cafe to grab something to eat since my stomach was empty but as I entered the cafe the scenery made my heart ache but I did my best to ignore it and I was proud of hiding my feelings.

There stood Nate, shirtless, flirting with that girl who gave us our room keys. Them both looked at me, Nate looked at me as if I was just another person and the girl looked at me smugly. I rolled my eyes and made my way to a table and started looking at a menu. "Excuse me waitress!" I called over the girl who Nate was flirting with. She groaned and made her way towards me. "What do you want!?" she asked harshly. "I would like some Bacon and eggs, and please add lots and lots of bacon," I said, definitely hungry. She rolled her eyes and mumbled "Pig," but I also mumbled back, making sure she heard me "Slut,"

I waited a few minutes then my order arrived but it was a guy who delivered it while that girl served Nate a big burger and some fries. As soon as I finished my meal, a group of guys looking young. Around my age came inside the cafe. I grin to myself, knowing what I wanted to do. For the next step of this 'GAME' that me and Nate are playing.

I stood up from my table and pretended that I tripped, "Oh," I said in a fake voice as I fell. Two guys caught me and said "Easy there girl," "Are you okay?" another one asked. I smiled at them politely and said "I'm okay, now that you guys are here," kinda flirted with them. I swore that Nate swallowed a growl. Every few minutes me and Nate would try to make one another jealous but as I give a guy a kiss on the cheek which made me want to puke, Nate stomped his way over to me and pulled me away by the arm. Dragging me away from the group of guys and the slut.

"What are you doing?!" he growled. I narrowed my eyes on him and asked "I would like to ask the same thing, Nate! You're the one who dragged me into this mess then you go off with little Ms. Diner girl by morning and slut by night or slut by Nate!!" more like hissed. He growled but then one of the guys who I was talking to a while ago came up to me and asked "Is this guy bothering you?"

"Actua--" but before I could say anything, me and Nate heard a howl in the distance and not just any howl, Mason's wolf howl. Me and Nate looked at each other worried for each other. Soon Ms. Slut let out a murderous scream. Making everyone's head snap towards her. We then saw her facing a big huge wolf, who looked like from Mason's pack. He was snarling at Ms. Slut.

Nate didn't say anything he just grabbed my hand and we dashed towards our room to get our bags since it was the last of our clothes. As we got inside the room, he quickly locked the door and blocked the door with all the furniture, picking up furniture with ease. Making his muscles flex--Oh god! He is so hot!! WAIT!! I can't be thinking about that right now. Mason and whoever is with him are trying to hunt us so he could hang our heads on his wall for decoration. Me and Nate turned around to get our stuff ready. Soon we heard a violent knock on the door, the same one we heard back at Nate's house. "YOU CAN'T HIDE ANYMORE NATE AND SKYE!! SKYE COME OUT!! YOU'RE MINE!!" Mason shouted, seriously? Mason wasn't even Alpha by blood and just because he was crowned as the Alpha doesn't mean he owns everything, especially me!

I swear boys / men are fucking jenga crossword puzzle rubix cubes strapped on to a terrorists who are screaming at you in a different language.

Nate and me went over to the very small balcony, he looked down and said "You go first, I'll hold them off!" more like commanded. I shook my head with fear, the fear of losing him. "I'm not leaving you!" I told him. He took my face between his hands and looked me in the eye and said "Nothing will happen to me, I promise," But no matter how much I trusted him, I didn't believe him. Not one bit, I just cared for him too much. Too much for my own good.