Chapter 2

I quickly ran inside the women's bathroom, hoping that he did not follow me. My heart was beating like crazy, I found my mate but what if it's the enemy? Then my pack would kick me out. I didn't want that to happen but for me to be with my mate it has to happen.

I looked at myself in the mirror. "Skye, calm yourself down," I mumbled to myself but no words could calm my wolf down, there was only one person who would calm her down and that was the person I am trying to ignore, my mate. I groaned in frustration as my wolf kept howling for me to go back to the library and kiss him again but it took all the strength in me to not go back. I texted Daniel then we met back at the cafeteria.

"Something wrong?" Daniel asked me as he pushed his messy hair back. "I should be asking you that," I said as I sat in front of him. "I don't know what's happening to me. My wolf keeps acting up," he said as he leaned his head on his palm. "I found my mate," I whispered making sure nobody heard me. Daniel's head snap back up to me and asked "And? Who is it?" I bit my lower lip and said "He is from the enemy's pack," Daniel's face broke and he looked down. "I know, we made out in the library and made a mess but... I ran away from him. I don't know how to feel about this, I can't say I love him since I barely know him but desire and lust is building up in me." I said, Daniel then grabbed my hand and said "Well, he is your mate. That's how you're supposed to feel. Don't worry! We'll figure things out," I smiled and pulled my hands back until someone came to the table and slammed her hands on the table.

"Ey Mate!" a girl's voice said, I looked to the girl and she was slim and had curly blonde hair. She was tall and she looked like a hippie as she had loose green pants, black shirt with brown jacket, converse and she had s green sling bag. Suddenly Daniel tensed and he growled "Mine," was that common? In a blink of an eye Daniel wrapped his arms around the girl's body but the girl pushed him back making him growl more. "Calm down mate! I know you're mine and I'm yours! Nobody is gonna fight or fuss over that! so chill," the girl said making my eyes widen. "I don't know your name and your friends name, Hi! My name is Jane Michalka! I'm from the Elite Pack." she said, mine and Daniel's eyes widen. "What are we gonna do Skye?" Daniel said as he sat back down with a face that can break anybody's heart.

"No problem mate! we keep it a secret till our packs have made a bond." she said confidently. "You know your Alpha can kill us and you, if our Alpha doesn't get to us first." Daniel said, "You're just over exaggerating!! Now come here and let's get to know each other before the meeting starts for both packs." Jane said as she grabbed Daniel, you could tell she was strong by the way she grabbed Daniel and literally dragged him else where. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

        After a hour of waiting for the meeting to start, Jane and Daniel came back walking side by side obviously coming back from a make out session. Jane smiled and waved at me as we three sat together and waited for the two Alphas to start the meeting. Suddenly Mason came up stage looking almighty and all. Some girls squealed as he walked on stage but the next person who walked on stage, the enemy's Alpha just made my heart sunk but soar at the same time.

My mate...

                       is...........

                                         the enemy's Alpha.

        My heart just stopped as my world stopped spinning, "Mine." I whispered to myself, Jane and Daniel only heard. Daniel's eyes grew wide but Jane just smiled widely. Daniel's eyes told me that my mate was dangerous, too dangerous to even be with but Jane's smile told me I was lucky and she thought it was cute since the Alpha is powerful and serious and here was his mate, someone who can make him weak.