A big storm was coming soon, and the blue haired merman was trying to find some algae to eat. The rays of the sun reflected on the sand and on Michael's whole body as he swam with his hands at his sides.

He passed a few merpeople going on the opposite direction, ignoring the weird looks going his way as he swam to direction where the storm will be heading.

Michael just needed food, and there was nothing he actually liked around. He couldn't eat fishes, fishes are friends. Algae was his source of food with a little bit of sea salt.

He swam faster when he saw a line of algae only a few feet away from him, he looked down to see he was scaring some white and yellow crabs below him.

"I'm sorry little guys" he got higher and the crabs stopped running, he smiled before he kept swimming, his blue tail doing all the work.

He stopped his movements and just floated as he gathered the food. The merman didn't even noticed he had started singing as he floated, moving his hips from side to side; the back of his hands brushing delicately from his cheeks to his hair as he sat on the sand, making his blue hair go up.

The merman must have been too close to a pirate ship, another time he would've heard the creaking of hardwood and see the heavy waves it created or even hear the yells of the sailors singing a sea song.

But he didn't notice any of that, too distracted by the recollection of algae and a tune he had invented to keep himself entertained when a sack made of ropes fell over him.

The water started to feel cooler and the once ray of sunlight was now missing, his body was being lifted by the sack and he screamed but no one heard him. He closed his eyes as he got out of the water and cold air hit him, followed by a wave of laughter from the sailors.

"We have eachothers another one, lads" The captain of the ship smirked, his pale green eyes staring right at Michael's dark green glaring eyes. "Put him in the tub in my room" he ordered, Michael scratched the ropes but it was no use.

The sailors left him in a white beautiful and clean tub, opening the grief so water could pour onto Michael so he wouldn't like die or anything.

Michael sighed frustrated, now noticing the ship moving side to side from the storm outside. It had just began to rain and Michael wished he could feel the rain drops fall softly on his pale face. But no, he was stuck in a bathtub, inside an old ship.

It was time to make a plan of escape.

*

On the tranquil Arctic Ocean, Luke swam fastly against his friend, a penguin. The cold never bothered him since he was a merman born for those types of water.

His best friend Pengui was in front of him, swimming even faster than Luke. But the blonde merman was actually letting him win, he always let him win. Pengui was always pushed to the side because of his bad foot --he would loose balance constantly-- and Luke would let him win most of the time to make the little penguin happy. He was getting faster and stronger everyday Luke noticed and he was proud of his best friend.

The penguin jumped over the water, disappearing completely and Luke immediately got out and rested his hands against the iceberg; moving his white tail to stay afloat. The penguin was dancing on his little feet, squealing in delight as he flapped his wings against his side. He tripped against Luke's hand and the merman giggled, his fingers brushing against his friend's head, the penguin closing his eyes as he moved his head looking for comfort.

Luke kissed Pengui's head and the penguin got up, walking slowly over back to the water to look for food to eat. The merman just stayed afloat, watching his breath look white almost like smoke.

Sometimes he wished he had a friend of his own, but nobody likes him. Just like Pengui, Luke has his own scar across his right eye that makes that eye look white, totally different to his left baby blue eye. People look at him like he is a monster just like Pengui, but he just wasn't too lucky when it came to staying out of fights against whales who taunt penguins for fun.

The merman finally got underwater and swam, anywhere, trying to get his sad thoughts of his mind. He will have a friend someday, and he can't wait for that day to come.

*

The storm didn't stopped, it actually got a lot stronger and Michael could hear the yells of the sailors to try and get the sails down so they wouldn't get ripped. The shipped moved to every side and he was actually glad he was used to those kind of movements or else he would be like some sailors puking the food they just ate a few hours ago.

In a bad moment, the tub tumbled sideways to the floor making Michael hit the hardwood floor hard and the water to go everywhere. He hadn't thought about a plan yet to escape but if he didn't act now he surely will die.

He started crawling over the floors with how much force he could, his tail didn't help him much really but he had to try. With everything he could muster he crawled up the stairs where a door was closing and opening with the force of the winds and the water.

It opened once and he saw the sailors running, even falling on their asses once. He giggled but kept moving forward. Finally making it to the main deck he smiled. Those poor humans couldn't handle a bit of water.

Michael was just going to go for it, risk everyone seeing him. There was no time to hide, he will die. Surely the water coming from the storm is enough to keep him alive for a while.

Taking advantage of the ship moving left and the slippery wood, he let himself slid against the other side of the ship. The sailors finally noticing him.

"The merman is escaping!" someone yelled and Michael heard the footsteps running towards him.

His heart was beating faster and his eyes had an obvious glint of fear. He crawled backwards away from them, his hands grabbed the edge of the ship and just when he was about to jump into the sea something hard hit him on the head making him fall unconscious against the deck.

* * *

hi, this is the first chapter, i hope you guys like it!

please vote and comment what you think!!

STAY LOVELY, MY FRIENDS!