e p i l o g u e - p t. 2

EPILOGUE (part 2) FOR OCEANS.

Mermaid Death was proud of the two lovers that had found eachother, she actually thought they weren't going to find one another but they proved her wrong. The only way she knew this was from everytime Michael entered the sea she could feel him, read his thoughts and calm him if he felt a little overwhelmed.

°°°

"Just don't breathe through your nose and let the air your holding through your mouth, so it creates bubbles" Michael explained with a smile.

"It's hard" Luke whined and Michael brought him closer.

"Just try, with me. Okay, on the count of three we're going underwater"

Luke didn't want to do this, but he owe it to Michael. He had agreed to try and get rid of his fear of the water if the wannabe merman showed him the basics of swimming.

"Let's go deeper" Michael took Luke's hand in his and brought them closer to the salt water. "The water is tranquil and it's up to our chest so if you feel like you can't do it just go up for air, okay?" when Luke nodded Michael smiled reassuringly before counting to three as the both of them dove under water.

Luke's cheeks were full with air and he didn't want to open his eyes and feel the sting of salt but when he felt Michael's hands touching his and caressing his arms softly, he finally did.

He had to admit Michael looked amazing underwater, his skin looked like it glowed even if there wasn't any sun today since it was cloudy, and his eyes looked almost grey and his hair went all over the place.

He had a flash of déjà vu, at least it felt like that, as he saw Michael's hair go a blue color and grow a blue tail. Luke let out all of his air as he got over the water, coughing.

"Luke are you okay?" Michael touched his arm but retracted it, Luke giving him a what expression from his actions. "You're cold, like really fucking cold. Are you sure you're alright?" Luke nodded, his eyes fixated on the dark green waters around him and not on Michael's worried eyes.

*

"Is this a really good idea?" Luke asked with a laugh.

"Yes, you have been practicing for a while now and you're good. Don't worry. Do you want a tail?" Michael moved his arms in the water to keep him afloat.

"Eh..." Luke's eyes the bunch of fake colored mermaid tails on the floor before shaking his head. "I'm good"

Michael shrugs and extends his hands for Luke to come, the blond sighs before throwing himself in the water with clothes and everything.

"Amazing" Michael comments with a laugh as Luke clings to his neck, the older boy is keeping them afloat with the movements of his purple tail.

Some of Luke's strands of hair are wet and his face it's so close to Michael that the older boy feels so lucky. His fingers dig to Luke's hips as the blond whines softly, his lips are wet with a few droplets of water falling to the water that surrounds them. Michael can admire Luke's tiny freckles across his pointy nose and the different colored eyes; everything is so nice he doesn't even notice when Luke's cold and rosy lips press against his.